with all this boise state BS

Kyle Wilson, DB/S? for the Jets is the first and only to come to mind. He is pretty good. Other than that there is always Google.

Copy and paste this into your search:

Boise State players in the NFL

There, I saved you the time and energy of typing that out.

Kyle Wilson was a first round pick just this past spring. He was the only starter from last year's team that's not there now. Ian Johnson spent some time on the Vikings, not sure if he's still there.

They'll likely see an increase in NFL population over the next couple years. But remember, Boise has only been an FBS program since 1996. What they've accomplished is very impressive for such a young program.

And NFL players is hardly the best criteria to use when determining best college teams. By that logic, Tommy Frazier wasn't a good player. Boise State is where they are because they have a good TEAM.

Put Boise State in the SEC, Big 10, Big 12, or Pac 10 conference and at best they go 10-2. They would more likely finish 8-4.

Iowa could go 12-0 every year too if we played teams like Toledo, Idaho, & Fresno week after week.

Put Boise State in the SEC, Big 10, Big 12, or Pac 10 conference and at best they go 10-2. They would more likely finish 8-4.

Iowa could go 12-0 every year too if we played teams like Toledo, Idaho, & Fresno week after week.

THAT'S MY POINT

Thanks

Hey can someone summarize the Coker redshirt thread for me? I'm too lazy to look at all of it.

Latest posts