Wisky, Ohio St., Michigan St. are all going to be ranked ahead of Iowa

I0WA

I never would have thought that Iowa would be behind all 3 of those teams but it seems to have come true. With Michigan St keep on winning, Wisconsin pulling the upset against Ohio St., and well it Ohio St so they won't fall to back in the polls. Wow. We keep on winning and we are always losing out. We will jump South Carolina, Arkansas, and Nebraska IMO. I think with the 1st BCS polls we will be 14th . With Wisky 12th, Michigan St. 10th and OSU 9th. Tell me what you think will happen because It certainly seems that right now the polls will have the hawks as the 4th best team in the B10

And... then we will play all three of them. Honestly, who cares? Iowa controls its own destiny for the Big Ten title. What more can you ask for?

I'm also not really sure how you can argue those three teams shouldn't be ranked ahead of Iowa, based on what's already happened this year. Wisconsin just pasted the #1 team, Michigan State is undefeated, and Ohio State is Ohio State. As I say, it's going to shake out on the field, so who cares?

You can bet on it. But it really doesn't matter at this point. If Iowa takes care of business in the next two weeks ( and beyond ) this weeks rankings be long forgotten at the end of the season.

I never would have thought that Iowa would be behind all 3 of those teams but it seems to have come true. With Michigan St keep on winning, Wisconsin pulling the upset against Ohio St., and well it Ohio St so they won't fall to back in the polls. Wow. We keep on winning and we are always losing out. We will jump South Carolina, Arkansas, and Nebraska IMO. I think with the 1st BCS polls we will be 14th . With Wisky 12th, Michigan St. 10th and OSU 9th. Tell me what you think will happen because It certainly seems that right now the polls will have the hawks as the 4th best team in the B10

So what? Iowa is going to beat Wisconsin next weekend.

Why do people make a big deal out the polls each week when they come out? It isn't where you start it's where you are after the bowl game that matters. If the Hawks keep winning and beat the three teams that are on the schedule then we will end up ahead of them at the end of the year when it really matters.

Well, we play all 3 of those teams..

We play them all and if we beat them down we'll be fine. If we lose we don't deserve to be ahead of them anyway.

If I wasn't an Iowa fan and watched today's game I would say that we are better then Michigan, but it was a pretty unimpressive win. Michigan State kicked their *** and we let them back in the game and gave them the chance to win.

What have we done that has shown people that we are any better then those 3 teams?

Wisconsin just pounded Ohio State like a 2 dollar whore.

We got beat by a very mediocre Arizona team. Until we beat those 3 teams I wouldn't rank us above any of them. How could anybody?

Which team do you think Iowa should be above?

Which team do you think Iowa should be above?

Some people are not satisfied unless they get to complain about not being treated fairly. Even though Wisconsin and tOSU losses were to teams that were better than the team that beat us.

IMO I think thats best for us with all three ranked above us. Only way to really climb the ranks is to beat teams that are in front of you. A win is a win, but pollsters tend to think that it's better to upset a higher ranked team then continue to beat those teams that your ranked above.

More importantly though this may be one of the wildest big ten seasons in the past couple of years and with our schedule we definitely control our own destiny. Its going to be great time watching it all unwind.

Latest posts