Wisky bites the big one again.

MisterLucky

Two teams that are in total freefall met today in Madison and O$U hangs on for another win at Kohl. That's back to back home losses for Bo. Can't be used to that. Wisky has now lost five of their last six after starting 16-0. Can't say I feel too badly for them.

the 13:30 to 11:30 stretch was some god awful officiating. I thought the refs were gonna swing things away from tOSU but they endured.

Awesome news. Looking at the play by play text it looked like it ended in a free throw contest. So much for refs not wanting to decide the game.

But I want to see the Hawks at the very least get 3rd place this year and give em a bye going into Bigten Tourney. While not sure Iowa can win the title, I think they got what it takes to win BTT and bring momentum into March Madness.

Brings a very nice smile to my face. Would love to see the Badger locker room.....

Thing have really changed from a couple of weeks age. Michigan and Michigan are the best of the Big Ten, and for now the Hawks are the third best team, if ones judges teams by their conference standings.....

Brings a very nice smile to my face. Would love to see the Badger locker room.....

Thing have really changed from a couple of weeks age. Michigan and Michigan are the best of the Big Ten, and for now the Hawks are the third best team, if ones judges teams by their conference standings.....

Don't need the conference standings to tell Iowa is third best in the conference right now.

I now find myself cheering for teams closest to us below third place to lose. It's not often I pull for OSU but today I did. Most of he bIG games are down to the wire ad free throw shooting is either winning or losing games.

the 13:30 to 11:30 stretch was some god awful officiating. I thought the refs were gonna swing things away from tOSU but they endured.

I agree, one of the fouls they called on Ohio State the defender grazed the offensive player with his finger tips.

Overall the quality of the officiating in the B1G is horrible.

"...When you are undefeated in the Big Ten like Michigan is you really don't care..."

Well is does matter to the computers that measures quality of road wins and the quality od that road win continues to slide in value.

Let's see MICH play on road at IU, IOWA, and tOSU.

If N'west wins at Minnesota today, they will be alone in fourth place. Unbelievable!

Up 2 at the half...and would be the 1st time they have won 3 consecutive road games in the B1G in 54 years. Beating NW by 26 twice is looking more impressive by the day.

A few weeks ago Wisconsin looked as good as Michigan does now. Looking at their schedule it looked like they would coast to a big 10 championship. Hopefully in a few weeks we can say Michigan looks as bad as Wisconsin did.

Latest posts