Wish List

WDMHAWKEYE

Remound Wright
Jordan Lomax
Cryus Kouandjio
Darian Cooper
Jeremiah Hendy

What does everyone think???

Are all of these guys deciding on Wednesday???

Cyko and Cooper i think are deciding on signing day. Hendy and Lomax should be anyday now, and Wright I have no idea.

My birthday is February 2.

Last night my girlfriend asked me "what do you want for your birthday?"

I said, "I want CyKo and Cooper to sign with us."

She had no idea what I was talking about. :)

My birthday is February 2.

Last night my girlfriend asked me "what do you want for your birthday?"

I said, "I want CyKo and Cooper to sign with us."

She had no idea what I was talking about. :)
My wife follows football and Iowa football, but I tried exlaining to her how important last weekend was from a recruiting standpoint and she was like okay. I told her CyKo said that Iowa felt like home, and she thats good.

My wife follows football and Iowa football, but I tried exlaining to her how important last weekend was from a recruiting standpoint and she was like okay. I told her CyKo said that Iowa felt like home, and she thats good.

Funny stuff about talking to a wife on football recruiting. Probably very similar reactions from us about their mall shopping sales, and 50% off clothes that are available. We have to say... that's awesome even though we could give a hoot less.

2011-the first year a riot was caused in a country over social media (Egypt) and some still think facebook and tweets are "small talk".
I still think all the negative comments fabricated by the media will actually help the Hawkeyes focus as a team, and recruiting. The interest level and excitement of being a Hawkeye has peaked. You want to be in the show? I love the poster who commented "time to make the lemonade!"

I can already feel the hell that is about to be unleashed by the Hawkeyes! Expectations/Goals have been raised to those of Alabama and with more Pro's to show from it. Lord help the opponent when KF gets more talent to mold into football Gods. The fuze has been lit, and I look forward to watching this team go off. Adversity is the key ingredient.

Remound Wright
Jordan Lomax
Cryus Kouandjio
Darian Cooper
Jeremiah Hendy

What does everyone think???

Are all of these guys deciding on Wednesday???

Wright--0% didn't visit this weekend like he was planning on
Lomax--100% decommitted from UVA, most think he's already a Hawk and EJ just tweeted we have a new member of the family...Lomax is a Hawk
Kouandjio--40% it's either us or Alabama, hope he picks us on Wednesday at 8:05 am on ESPNU
Cooper--60% hard to get a read on this kid but it's likely either us or Michigan State, still have a decent feeling he picks us though, especially with Lomax committing
Hendy--70% down to us and Maryland, been committed to Maryland for a while but has also been looking around, feel pretty good that he'll pick the Hawks at halftime of his basketball game on Tuesday night, Hendy, Lomax and Law are all good friends and with Lomaz and Law in the fold, Hendy will likely follow

Can't wait for the next few days.

Latest posts