Wisconsin's games

SwirlinLingerie

Assuming Iowa keeps winning, there are obviously now two "primary" games each week - Iowa's and Wisconsin's.

What do we think of each of Wisconsin's remaining games?

Is the greatest chance for a loss at Michigan? Or hosting Northwestern?

I tend to think Northwestern is the most dangerous team remaining, but given that's the last game of the season, if Wisconsin can get to that game with the Rose Bowl on the line, I have a hard time seeing them drop that game in Madison.

Somehow I think there is a better chance of catching Wisconsin looking ahead and playing a little flat on one of the Saturday's before that game...the problem being that all three of the other teams seem pretty weak.

Thoughts? Somebody get me excited on how and when Wisconsin loses.

Rich Rod desperately needs a signature win this year...I would be willing to bet Michigan knocks em off at the Big House..or at least I hope..

One thing that crossed my mind with Michigan. Say Rich Rod gets fired sometime after the Illinois or Purdue game but before the Wisconsin game.

The Wisconsin game would be the first home game for the Wolverines since Rich Rod was fired. There could be incredible energy from the fans, and a circle the wagons intensity from the players.

Not saying I'd put money on Michigan, but 19 and 20 year olds sometimes have interesting ways of reacting to those type of events. The fact the offense can put up a lot of points makes them potentially dangerous too.

Michigan 49, Wisconsin 45?

Last year they lost at Northwestern 33-31 and beat a horrible Minnesota team by a field goal.

In '08 they lost to a 3-9 Michigan team and beat Cal Poly at home by one point in the last game of the season.

It's not much, but they can be a little flaky. We need Tolzein to pull a Kirk Cousins, which is entirely possible. I kind of like the timing of their bye week, too. They probably would have loved to keep on rolling after those two huge wins.

Sort of grasping at straws here. But college football has been pretty wacky this year. I don't think Michigan State is a great team and they beat Wisco by 10, so the blueprint is there.

Michigan has a pretty good offense and can put up plenty of points. And maybe they get lucky with a couple breaks on defense and put together a good game. Here's hoping!

Michigan has Wisconsin snake-bitten the way Ohio State has Iowa snake-bitten.

Most years (with the exception of the Rich Rod years) Michigan has more talent than Wisconsin, but even in the years where they don't they seem to give Wisconsin all kinds of trouble.

I think the chances of Wisconsin losing are high.

Michigan has Wisconsin snake-bitten the way Ohio State has Iowa snake-bitten.

Most years (with the exception of the Rich Rod years) Michigan has more talent than Wisconsin, but even in the years where they don't they seem to give Wisconsin all kinds of trouble.

I think the chances of Wisconsin losing are high.

This...

Wisconsin has won once in Ann Arbor in the last 45 years in 1994. Even the 2008 3-9 Wolverines beat Wisconsin in Ann Arbor.

Either way if they get into a shootout with NW or MI their in trouble. Both of those two teams can score a lot faster than Wisky. If Wisky keep the clock running and they make slow drives down the field they will win out. Wisky should have been beat in a shootout with ASU. ASU handed that game to them in the end but showed that Wisky doesnt do well in very fast scoring games.

Unfortunately I don't see Wisconsin losing to Michigan, Purdue, Indiana or Northwestern.

Michigan got trashed by a very average Penn State team, Purdue squeeked past NW. NW defense is spotty. Indiana not a chance.

Michigan State blew Wisconsin out. Badgers are not as good as we think.

I see tough games for them at Purdue and at Michigan, with NW also being a trap game.

They pucker up with the pressure and lose one more.

That means Iowa can smell Roses, but we absolutely have to take care of business. It will be tough. Ohio State is tough and talented, and we all know what NW can do to us.

How awesome would a Wisconsin loss to Michigan be in the 11 AM game with a 2:30 PM Iowa v OSU game essentially deciding the Big Ten BCS Bowl Berth on 11/20?

Rich Rod desperately needs a signature win this year...I would be willing to bet Michigan knocks em off at the Big House..or at least I hope..
I sure hope so but I think monkey come out of Brett's arse is more likely then Michigan beating Wisconsin...I think Illinois beats Michigan and sends Rich Rod off into the sunset...then they will fold up like a cheap Wal-Mart tent.

I sure hope so but I think monkey come out of Brett's arse is more likely then Michigan beating Wisconsin...I think Illinois beats Michigan and sends Rich Rod off into the sunset...then they will fold up like a cheap Wal-Mart tent.

Yes, you're right. That is the more likely scenario. I know the fans hate Rich-Rod, but do the players? Emotion goes a long way in football games and if these players want him to stick around, they're gonna need a big win.

Neither MSU or Wisconsin will drop a game. They've made it past their tough opponents and have cupcakes ahead. Both will win out and we'll pay for our Arizona and Wisconsin losses.

Edr247---your right about Wisky, but i'm not sold at all on MSU--- they historically are KNOWN to fall apart at the end of the season...just look recently to 2009--- MSU has an improving PSU last game of the year-- and it's at PSU--- i look for MSU to drop one more game and Wisky to win out--- if we win out, then the at-large bid is a strong possibility.

Neither MSU or Wisconsin will drop a game. They've made it past their tough opponents and have cupcakes ahead. Both will win out and we'll pay for our Arizona and Wisconsin losses.

Nobody predicted Purdue would beat Ohio State last year as well. Not directing this AT you- and you could very well be right. I'm not willing to count it so definitively yet.

Latest posts