Wisconsin

headlock

Wisconsin vs Purdue game Wisconsin offensive line is looking very good and they have two really good running backs again no surprise. Their getting better every game .

Is Wisconsin figuring it out or is the B1G West really, really bad?
I think the big ten west is what it is but still their O line looks better than Iowa . And Wisconsin has been the best OLine in the west not Iowa and it really helps recruiting running backs .

Wisconsin is looking good from what I've seen so far of this game. I keep flipping back and forth between the game and Wyatt Earp. lol.

I’ve been saying it since before the season started. The West is Wisconsin’s to lose. They are the best team in a horrible division and they have a cakewalk of a schedule.

Add to the above analysis, Purdue’s D is a joke. But you are right, WI’s O is solid. Their D? We shall see. Tyrone looks good, BTW. We will get better on O, and our D is stronger than WI’s. Not giving in yet.

Add to the above analysis, Purdue’s D is a joke. But you are right, WI’s O is solid. Their D? We shall see. Tyrone looks good, BTW. We will get better on O, and our D is stronger than WI’s. Not giving in yet.
Ugly running back for Wisconsin I think broke his leg looked ugly

Latest posts