Wisconsin QB Coan breaks foot

It's not like the cupboard is bare over there in Madison. Their backup QB is the highest-rated QB they've ever landed out of h.s., and he's had over a year in their system.

I would prefer beating them at full strength. There's still a whole lot of things to have happen before that day comes. But all of a sudden that cupcake schedule they were handed doesn't look quite the same. I have no sympathy for Wisky for this. The kid sure but not the rest of em they've had everything bounce their way far too long now. Maybe they can see how the other half live for awhile.

It's not like the cupboard is bare over there in Madison. Their backup QB is the highest-rated QB they've ever landed out of h.s., and he's had over a year in their system.
This.. Graham Mertz will probably make everyone forget about Coan. Very talented qb, I believe 2nd rated qb in nation coming out of high school. Just doesn't have much experience.

That's not really saying much though ;)

I think it will be interesting to follow how he does versus Spencer Petras.

Meh. It doesn't matter unless it is someone dynamic like Russell Wilson. Don't make the big mistake and be able to complete the 3 or 4 big pass plays off play action that you will get in 90% of your games. Follow that recipe and you will be a successful Wisconsin quarterback. Coan being hurt doesn't matter, he isn't a difference maker.

Meh. It doesn't matter unless it is someone dynamic like Russell Wilson. Don't make the big mistake and be able to complete the 3 or 4 big pass plays off play action that you will get in 90% of your games. Follow that recipe and you will be a successful Wisconsin quarterback. Coan being hurt doesn't matter, he isn't a difference maker.

I agree with this...Most QB's at Wiscy are game managers. I'd of felt better about this thread if it was "Coan and multiple linemen break bone in their foot" or "Coan and their next few NFL bound RB's break foot". Unfortunately as much as I hate to see anyone get injured, I'm not sure that I see this having a huge impact on their offense.

Latest posts