Wisconsin lost to 0-2 Georgetown????

lightning1

This might be the year where Cryin Bo and the Connies finish in the bottom half of the BIG. Maybe Bo should have stayed retired?

This might be the year where Cryin Bo and the Connies finish in the bottom half of the BIG. Maybe Bo should have stayed retired?

Please allow me to make a slight correction on Mr. Ryan's title. I like to refer to the Badger coach as Bo Cryin and his band of whiners! I think it is a pretty accurate description of the coach and his team! Trust me living in Dubuque Ia as I do I have to deal with there fan base all the time and they also do a lot of whining! Don't get me wrong I respect Bo as a coach but when you watch a Badger game you would think his players never foul anyone!

rwtsracefan(Dan Wemett)

Did Uthoff cost Cryin Bo a National Championship by leaving? If Uthoff was on that team last year, he may have been enough to push them over the top. Uthoff might go down as one of my favorite Hawkeyes for that alone!

Yeah. Everybody is celebrating the Hawks great victory over Marquette. However, Marquette lost to Belmont & had to go to overtime to beat IUPU!

That is true, Columbus, but if you're supposed to beat the hell out of someone and you do, then that is a good performance. Iowa kicked MU's "want to" away from them, at MU. Remember it was a road game and one in which we played very well in all phases.

That is true, Columbus, but if you're supposed to beat the hell out of someone and you do, then that is a good performance. Iowa kicked MU's "want to" away from them, at MU. Remember it was a road game and one in which we played very well in all phases.

Yea that was a weird post. We completely destroyed them. Seems like a good reason to celebrate to me.

Badger, Badger what's you're gonna do when you lose to Georgetown, Badger what's you're gonna do when you lose all the games...