Wisconsin @ Iowa game thread

Can't wait!! Wish I could've made it to the game

Quote from ESPN.com today

"Suddenly, though, a victory at Iowa is anything but a sure thing."

GO HAWKS!

Nice veiled "loss" prediction...I on the other hand, hope there IS a meltdown on the board if the Hawks lose because it will mean the passion is coming back!

Don't mistake unrealistic expectations for passion. I have passion for Hawkeye bball. I watched every game under Coach Lick and root for the Hawks whenever they play but I see a few predicting 4-5 wins out of the next seven and I think that is unrealistic. I guess we can al hope I'm wrong.

The Badgers are #14 team in the nation and I predict they will force us into their slow tempo game and their tough D will make it a tough night for the hawks. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

I wouldlove to see a Hawkeye win tonight, but I won't be real upset if they lose, as long as coach throws everything at them.

Iowa has a tough game ahead and i do not think anyone will fly off the handle with a loss, assuming Iowa shows up and fights hard.

Now lets go get a damn win!!!

Don't mistake unrealistic expectations for passion. I have passion for Hawkeye bball. I watched every game under Coach Lick and root for the Hawks whenever they play but I see a few predicting 4-5 wins out of the next seven and I think that is unrealistic. I guess we can al hope I'm wrong.

The Badgers are #14 team in the nation and I predict they will force us into their slow tempo game and their tough D will make it a tough night for the hawks. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

I agree with everything you just said...except I'm with the Kool-Aid drinkers who think the Hawks can pull the upset tonight...but I agree, 4-5 out of 7 isn't going to happen. Tonight is about momentum and confidence though...and like you said, I hope you're wrong too! :D

If we can get the ball up and down the court I think it can help us. But again, this is one of the best teams in the nation. I am optimistic but I really just hope we don't get blown out like MSU did.

Not having Archie might actually hurt more than people might think. He can at least come in and give Cole/Basabe a rest and we need his length against the huge players for Wisconsin.

Not having Archie might actually hurt more than people might think. He can at least come in and give Cole/Basabe a rest and we need his length against the huge players for Wisconsin.

Any foul trouble with Basabe/Cole/AB tonight and we are in trouble.

Latest posts