Wisconsin 70 Austin Peay 3

tcnato93

This score blows my mind. Did anyone watch this game? Way to run up a score. Or were they just that bad? I have never heard of them.

I haven't seen ayone run up a score like that in years.

This score blows my mind. Did anyone watch this game? Way to run up a score. Or were they just that bad? I have never heard of them.

I haven't seen ayone run up a score like that in years.

Either you have not paid attention to college football this year, or you're trying to knock wiscy. You decide.

OSU put up 73
Michigan put up 65
Hawaii put up 66
Bama put up 62 last week on a BCS team
Oregon put up 69 last week
Stanford put up 68 last week against a BCS team
TCU put up 62 in week 2
CONN put up 62 in week 2
Maryland put up 62 in week 2
Kentucky put up 63 in week 2
Oregon put up 72 in week 1

Either you have not paid attention to college football this year, or you're trying to knock wiscy. You decide.

OSU put up 73
Michigan put up 65
Hawaii put up 66
Bama put up 62 last week on a BCS team
Oregon put up 69 last week
Stanford put up 68 last week against a BCS team
TCU put up 62 in week 2
CONN put up 62 in week 2
Maryland put up 62 in week 2
Kentucky put up 63 in week 2
Oregon put up 72 in week 1

who peed in your cherios?

BB did it for the polls and it looks like it worked. However Im not a big fan of scores like this you should be playing your 2s and 3s earlier if a team is that bad.

who peed in your cherios?

I'm sure nobody has peed in my cherios, because I dont eat them nor have I heard of them. I do however eat Cheerios and I am quite sure no one has peed in those either. What I dont understand about your logic is you single out Wiscy for running up the score, when all of their scores came from runs in the second half? But you look at OSU and they were still throwing for TD's when they already scored 52 points? I mean you say you havent seen anyone run up the score in a long time, I dont see anything by what Wisconsin did as running up the score?

I'm sure nobody has peed in my cherios, because I dont eat them nor have I heard of them. I do however eat Cheerios and I am quite sure no one has peed in those either. What I dont understand about your logic is you single out Wiscy for running up the score, when all of their scores came from runs in the second half? But you look at OSU and they were still throwing for TD's when they already scored 52 points? I mean you say you havent seen anyone run up the score in a long time, I dont see anything by what Wisconsin did as running up the score?

Whatever internet tough guy.

BB did it for the polls and it looks like it worked. However Im not a big fan of scores like this you should be playing your 2s and 3s earlier if a team is that bad.

I'm not a fan of it either. I'd rather get beat by Arizona than score 70 on a team like Austin Peay.

Whatever internet tough guy.

LOL wow so I'm an internet tough guy because I pointed out simple facts and just requested how you determined that Wisconsin was running up the score? I apologize if you felt I was attacking you, but I was not. I just wanted to know where you came to the conclusion that they were running up the score. And also please point out where I attempted to be an internet tough guy?

All the scoring is a product of the BCS imo. Everyone is trying to make an impression to elevate their ranking. I don't find it to be a good thing either. Whatever happened to sportsmanship. Iowa could've put up 60 yesterday, but Ferentz isn't in to that type of thing. Could of put of a lot more against Iowa St. as well, but called the dogs off.

All the scoring is a product of the BCS imo. Everyone is trying to make an impression to elevate their ranking. I don't find it to be a good thing either. Whatever happened to sportsmanship. Iowa could've put up 60 yesterday, but Ferentz isn't in to that type of thing. Could of put of a lot more against Iowa St. as well, but called the dogs off.

+1 Thats all this is.

I dont think we would have put up that many more points against ISU. Maybe 1 or 2 TD's, but not in the 60's. Stanzi was still throwing the ball in the 4th quarter when the score was 35-0. He attempted 3 passes in the 4th.
Yesterday Wisconsin attempted 1 pass in the 4th quarter and that was on a 3rd and 20. I just dont see how it was running up the score.

I didn't see the Wisconsin game, but I guess I would have to see how long they left the starters in the game. Again, it's a product of the BCS and making an impression. How many times last year did we hear, "Iowa only beat such and such by 3 points", etc. That kept up all season long. It was like the "pollsters" seemed to gloss over the fact that Iowa won @Penn St., Mich. St. and Wisconsin.

Latest posts