Wisconsin 2012/13

AustinMNHawk

125 Thielke
133 Graff
149 Schmidt
157 McCauley
165 Howe (just a hunch Howe will use his RS for an Olympic run as well)
174 Jordan
HWT

Fill in those holes and they have an pretty salty lineup.

Borlie should be pretty tough at 197 as well. Good thing that the Hawks are loaded with some very talented freshman and Sophmores right now too. We should see some great matches like Thielke vs McD, Graff vs Moore, Carew vs Schmidt, Moore or Baldy vs McCauley, St john vs Howe, Lofthouse vs Jordan, etc...

And, again more speculation, Rutt hasn't used his RS either. He's a greco guy who could RS and train for Greco Olympics. Add him at 184 if he chose to do that.

I agree, Austin, but the key words are "fill in the holes." Wisc has 6 tough starters & 4 holes to fill vs. Iowa's 9 tough starters and 1 hole to fill. Wisc shouldn't order the 2013 NCAA champs t-shirts yet.

25: McD or Ramos
33: Moore or McD
41: Moore or J Ballweg or M Ballweg or Dziewa
49: Carew
57: Kelly or Baldosaro or St John
65: St John or Kelly or N Moore
74: Lofthouse or Evans
84: Gambrall or Evans
97:
285: Telford

I agree, Austin, but the key words are "fill in the holes." Wisc has 6 tough starters & 4 holes to fill vs. Iowa's 9 tough starters and 1 hole to fill. Wisc shouldn't order the 2013 NCAA champs t-shirts yet.

25: McD or Ramos
33: Moore or McD
41: Moore or J Ballweg or M Ballweg or Dziewa
49: Carew
57: Kelly or Baldosaro or St John
65: St John or Kelly or N Moore
74: Lofthouse or Evans
84: Gambrall or Evans
97:
285: Telford

Agree with that Tarp. Just was speculating. And it makes assumptions on guys RSing before sr years (although neither would surprise me if they did) and development of talent like Borlie FF mentioned,as well. If everything were to work out as both teams plan (which that seldom ever happens) it could be a real fun dual.

I almost hate to do it but think about how tough Okie St could be that year too!

125 - Morrison/Rupp
133 - Oliver/Shenk/Ormsbee/Morrison
141 - Oliver/Kindig/Ormsbee
149 - Parks/Kindig/Dierenger
157 - Swan/Dierenger
165 - Meade/Bailey
174 - Bailey/Meade/Mortz
184 - Perry/Hellwege
197 - Marsden/Perry/Rosholt
HWT - Rosholt/Yoder

I almost hate to do it but think about how tough Okie St could be that year too!

125 - Morrison/Rupp
133 - Oliver/Shenk/Ormsbee/Morrison
141 - Oliver/Kindig/Ormsbee
149 - Parks/Kindig/Dierenger
157 - Swan/Dierenger
165 - Meade/Bailey
174 - Bailey/Meade/Mortz
184 - Perry/Hellwege
197 - Marsden/Perry/Rosholt
HWT - Rosholt/Yoder

Ya know, at least when I do it it's because I'm happy for Barry, not to bring everyone down. ;) Damn that's salty. Of course, who knows how things work out.

and don't forget about Penn state with the altons, Taylor, Q. wright, etc. Holy cow it's going to be a dog fight, but there is a lot of time between then and now.

Latest posts