Wirfs quote.

AreWeThereYet

On switching from RT to LT.
"It's kind of like wiping your butt with the other hand when you first start doing it,” Wirfs said. “It just feels awkward. That might be too much information, but that's kind of what it is. Once you settle in, you feel pretty good.”

Apparently he's ambidextrous too.

"It's kind of like wiping your butt with the other hand when you first start doing it,” Wirfs said. “It just feels awkward. That might be too much information, but that's kind of what it is. Once you settle in, you feel pretty good.”
To be honest it’s probably a pretty accurate way to describe it.

I love that. This kid is just a stud. I saw him get nicked up in the game yesterday and he just fought through it. The NFL is salivating over this kid...jumping between left and right tackle isn't as easy as what it seems. For those of us who played basketball...to get to an elite level handling the ball with both hands would be a comparable thing...it isn't easy. He was dominant again yesterday.

A little bit of Pat Angerer indeed...and Wirfs' analogy is spot on. If you've ever broken your wrist, you know how awkward everything is for awhile. That's why I recommend always switching between hands periodically, and I'm not talkin' about wiping.

Yeah, if you lay on your left arm long enough for your hand to fall asleep...

Yeah, it's a little gross but spot on. I broke my right hand about 15 years ago and the most mundane tasks were challenging, including the wiping. I got better at it though, finally taught myself to play darts left handed.

Apparently he's ambidextrous too.

amphibious