Winning with a 1 dimensional offense

Can Iowa "win" with a one dimensional offense?

Yes-Yes-Yes It is called a regular season 7-5 record with a trip to another "bowl" (why do those fans complain about a winning team?)

Yes-Yes-Yes It is called a regular season 6-6 record with a win vs a doormat to make it 7-6 and "another" winning season. (Imagine fans complaining about a winning 7-6 season?)

Can Iowa "win" with a one dimensional offense?

Yes-Yes-Yes It is called a regular season 7-5 record with a trip to another "bowl" (why do those fans complain about a winning team?)

Yes-Yes-Yes It is called a regular season 6-6 record with a win vs a doormat to make it 7-6 and "another" winning season. (Imagine fans complaining about a winning 7-6 season?)
imagine idiots already complaining about a 7-5 season when the Hawks are 2-0

Can Iowa get enough points on the board in the game against UNI to create enough comfort for Kirk to play #2 and #3 QB?

THAT

is the question
Never say NEVER! Still I think not. Not his STYLE. Subs almost NEVER have game experience.Me as a Fan thinks this WAY So so painful for future. Go Hawks!

Frost has a fun offense. Haven’t won a game.

But I’m sure Husker fans were excited with a thrilling offense in a loss at home. It’s all about being entertained.
I guess Frost doesn't get the same "first 2 years don't count" excuse that KF always gets, huh?

I guess Frost doesn't get the same "first 2 years don't count" excuse that KF always gets, huh?
No, just the opposite in fact.

It’s about “exciting” throw-it-everywhere-everydown offenses. As long as they’re entertained and that game was I’m sure.

I honestly believe if it were up to Brian F, we would score 60 points a game. He's a fiery guy, but he has to work within papa's conservative philosophy. I think he would keep his foot on the gas if he were up by 30 if he was in charge.

Stanley is your QB.

Iowa gained 500 yards on Ohio State last year. We need that game plan again.

In Kirk We Trust. Let's see what happens against the Badgers

We have a 2-0 team right in the now.

You happy with that?

Thrilled. I'm more concerned about after UNI when we play teams of a full dimension.

What Iowa team started out:

66-0
54-16
63-20
38-10
and went 3-5 after that.

I used to live in Missouri...Show me...

Thrilled.
Yeah sure. Sounds like it. I might be be convinced if all of your backhanded compliments weren’t handcuffed with incessant complaints and doubts....like....

I'm more concerned about after UNI when we play teams of a full dimension.

What Iowa team started out:

66-0
54-16
63-20
38-10
and went 3-5 after that.

I used to live in Missouri...Show me...
I live in this day.
The past doesn’t enslave my future.

Yeah sure. Sounds like it. I might be be convinced if all of your backhanded compliments weren’t handcuffed with incessant complaints and doubts....like....

I live in this day.
The past doesn’t enslave my future.

Well good for you. I personally don't like to listen to broken records though.
source.gif

Latest posts