Williams to be wearing Black and Gold

hasbro64

He will also be a panther?? Good for him, they have a solid future and they have a great program. Probably a blessing he didn't get grabbed by the hawks and in the middle of this mess. Some things happen for a reason.

If we were to play UWM in 2 years; I'd be willing to give them points. We don't want or need Williams.

Whew, I was worried KW was coming to Iowa

Thought his goal was to get to a "Major" conference. Guess he should have stayed at Evansvillle

It's moronic comments like that one that would make any kid not want to be a hawkeye. When Iowa, at it's present state and near future, has no chance at going anywhere in the next two years it was a smart move for the kid. You apparently didn't watch the Butler run or UNI etc. The Hawkeyes are not in a spot to be boasting of "major" league play. He turned down Iowa State and refused a visit to Oklahoma so there goes your "major" conference idea. Can't blame the kid when they didn't get him earlier. I also like Brust's comment that he would like the Hawks to re-recruit him. These kid's aren't stupid and they have a limited time to play. Winning cures everything. I was one that was hoping that he'd be a Hawkeye long ago but at least for the next two years he will be better off elsewhere and as long as there is so-called fans like yourself many other kids that read this forum will opt out. As I said kids aren't stupid.

We'll see, just put in perspective that Siena would have blown out UWM for the last several years.

It's moronic comments like that one that would make any kid not want to be a hawkeye. When Iowa, at it's present state and near future, has no chance at going anywhere in the next two years it was a smart move for the kid. You apparently didn't watch the Butler run or UNI etc. The Hawkeyes are not in a spot to be boasting of "major" league play. He turned down Iowa State and refused a visit to Oklahoma so there goes your "major" conference idea. Can't blame the kid when they didn't get him earlier. I also like Brust's comment that he would like the Hawks to re-recruit him. These kid's aren't stupid and they have a limited time to play. Winning cures everything. I was one that was hoping that he'd be a Hawkeye long ago but at least for the next two years he will be better off elsewhere and as long as there is so-called fans like yourself many other kids that read this forum will opt out. As I said kids aren't stupid.

HA, I am sure he turned down Oklahoma to go to Wisconsin-Milwaukee. There coach is most likely going to be on the hot seat after failing to keep them at the Pearl level.

Time will tell but you will see when the news article is released. I'm glad you used Siena as an example of beating them and not the Hawks. Nevertheless, I wish the kid the best. Now time to find some players that will be part of the rebuilding process to bring the Hawks back to a respectable level in hoops again.

Time will tell but you will see when the news article is released. I'm glad you used Siena as an example of beating them and not the Hawks. Nevertheless, I wish the kid the best. Now time to find some players that will be part of the rebuilding process to bring the Hawks back to a respectable level in hoops again.

Has, you have to be his brother right?

Sorry but not a great move when his main goal was to get to a bigger conference and he ended up at UWmilwaukee, they are way down. That is a one bid league (Butler) so he will be in the same amount of tournament games as Iowa.

No Mason i'm not but have followed him and know his family. As I said read the article. Big Mac met with him and his dad on Sunday and offered. He liked the fit at wisc-mil. It's a done deal now so you worry about bashin the next kid that comes along. I wish him the best. By the way, how was the left side of your bracket?

Has, I figured you had to know him or something. I just guess I didn't see why you were brining him up here so much when there is only about 5% of hawk fans that wanted the kid to come to Iowa anyway. Best of Luck to him at UW Milwaukee.

what are you talking about re: left side of bracket?

Iowa could have most definitely used him last year instead of playing Lil Lick, don't you think? Personally, I think that would have been a major step up but hey, just sayin....

Iowa could have most definitely used him last year instead of playing Lil Lick, don't you think? Personally, I think that would have been a major step up but hey, just sayin....

He would have been redshirting last year, couldn't have played til this year...

Latest posts