Will Wiscy jump Iowa?

Raziel

In the Coaches/AP polls after knocking off OSU? It will be a moot point anyway since we play them next week, but I'm just curious whether or not they will jump us.

I think they will...but we should still gain a spot or two because Arky and South Carolina lost.

Yep, they will jump us and then when we beat them next week everyone will say it's a hangover game.

Iowa just can't catch a break with the rankings this year.

No they absolutely should not jump over us... We should remain the top 1 lose team the rest of the season because both Ark and SC lost but also based on our schedule the rest of the way is to hard for anyone else to jump us..

yes, and they should......They knocked off #1....over rated #1 but still all the same....they deserve to be ranked higher....

I am also curious to see how far Nebraska falls this week. My guess is they will be ranked higher than us although I don't think they should be.

I'm sure the Big Ten will get bashed but OSU, Wisconsin, MSU, and Iowa are all potential Top Ten teams. We need to hold serve at home the next two weeks and get set for a crazy November.

I am also curious to see how far Nebraska falls this week. My guess is they will be ranked higher than us although I don't think they should be.

You're right there.

I don't have a problem with Wisconsin getting love for beating the number one team in the country.

But Nebraska should have never been ranked high this year, they beat a bunch of crappy teams and now got kicked in the teeth by a mediocre team. They should drop big time but won't.

No they absolutely should not jump over us... We should remain the top 1 lose team the rest of the season because both Ark and SC lost but also based on our schedule the rest of the way is to hard for anyone else to jump us..

They makes no sense, we have virtually the same schedule that Wiscy has had in the big ten this year. Actually I would argue that Wiscy's big ten schedule is probably harder than ours. They Had to go to not only Mich State, but they also come to play at Iowa. They should jump us. They beat the #1 team and we beat a non ranked team, who has a chance to lose every game the rest of the way.

Hate saying this, but why shouldn't they jump us. Whether or not OSU was ranked #1 or not they still beat OSU. Our only quality wins are against PSU and Michigan, and that's saying absolutely nothing. I hate the fact that Wisconsin will jump us and that MSU is already out in front, but lets face it we haven't beaten any giants yet, and now were at the stretch of the season where if and when we continue winning it will definitely start to show in the polls.

The likely will jump us and should do so.

But we can beat them. Kinnick crowd needs to be ready to go next week.

I don't see why they shouldn't and frankly, I would rather have it that way. We always play better being an "underdog" in the rankings. Wisky will have a ton of steam coming into Kinnick. All we have to do is take care of business and the rankings will take care of themselves.

Latest posts