Will trade SUI hats for tickets

Our new SUI hats and ANF iron on stickers arrived today. Put them together and you have something special. We are the only one to have this custom combination. Will trade for tickets.

Why all of a sudden are you posting out of your mind? Ron, stop talking about your products or the hammer is going to end up getting you here (just like the other sites)

Why would I go there; I haven't been there since I was a kid. Classy response, maybe you have an actual thought or opinion to offer? Maybe not?

This might be a dumb question, but what in the hell is an SUI hat?

It's what Iowa (UI) used to be called I think it means state university of Iowa. There is a ISU fan on the rivals site that calls Iowa that to get a rise out of people.

shada- the hat you are talking about, the one doyle was wearing in the videos. You can't get it in the retail world. It was a special make up hat last summer that Nike mad for players and staff only.

shada- the hat you are talking about, the one doyle was wearing in the videos. You can't get it in the retail world. It was a special make up hat last summer that Nike mad for players and staff only.

Well that sucks. I would buy one for the sole purpose of ******* off the sycophants at CF.

Our new SUI hats and ANF iron on stickers arrived today. Put them together and you have something special. We are the only one to have this custom combination. Will trade for tickets.

Ron. I have some tickets to the Nebraska game if you still wanna trade. Tia

Latest posts