Will There Ever Be an Off Topics or Misc. Thread Again?

MelroseHawkins

Sometimes in the slow months of May - July, I would check the off-topic quite a bit. Will there ever be a misc. place to post a thread or ask questions?

And on a side note, it appears you can tag someone like in Facebook by putting @ before their username. Wonder if it notifies the person tagged...

Well if you can't resurrect the old one, and do have to create a new one, I have no problem starting a new beer thread...

I no longer buy this. I think you planned to purge OT from the get go and are using this update as your scapegoat. So I'm now posting all the stupid crap I used to post in OT, to the FB forum.
:D:p

It wasn't intentional....but I haven't given it a lot of thought since then, either.

WE WANT OFF TOPIC!
WE WANT OFF TOPIC!
WE WANT OFF TOPIC!
WE WANT OFF TOPIC!
WE WANT OFF TOPIC!
WE WANT OFF TOPIC!
WE WANT OFF TOPIC!

P9ABsvP.gif

WE WANT OFF TOPIC!
WE WANT OFF TOPIC!
WE WANT OFF TOPIC!
WE WANT OFF TOPIC!
WE WANT OFF TOPIC!
WE WANT OFF TOPIC!
WE WANT OFF TOPIC!

P9ABsvP.gif
Might as well bring back the Cave as well. I feel dirty going over to CF to talk about politics. Maybe there are other local political forums out there.

Meh, the Cave was kind of a shitshow. Amusing to visit every now and then, but ultimately just a bunch of people calling each other names.

Off Topic on the other hand had a massive thread about beer. Much more interesting. :)

Meh, the Cave was kind of a shitshow. Amusing to visit every now and then, but ultimately just a bunch of people calling each other names.

Off Topic on the other hand had a massive thread about beer. Much more interesting. :)
I think with a few of the dirty 30 it got out of hand, but during an election year where everything is so bizarre there could be interesting conversation.,.,but you are probably right, it would end in name calling.