Will the current situation bring the team together and make for a special season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing is so absurd that it's almost inconceivable.

America is arguably the greatest country in the world both past and present. The opportunities afforded all classes of people, regardless of race, religion, sex, orientation, etc.... are so far superior to any of those in any other country and yet, we let the mistakes of a few bad apples create such havoc that we seem to be on the brink of destruction.

What are we comparing our country too?

Do me a favor. Watch this video that MTV released at the end of 2016 as many times as you need to until you finally "get it."

You seem to be a master at the art of mind reading. No hotline. Just a lowly Methodist.

My ego did notice that my statement on why I am ok with kneeling was not part of your debate. But at least you are consistent in your use of distraction. Keep doubling down. It’s amusing.

Plagiarism . . . I've never known that as a Methodist thing, so that must be a "you" thing. So do you intend on answering the question or did you just come here to virtue-signal. You wouldn't be engaging in that behavior to absolve yourself of past sins now would you?

After all the shit that got started, they BETTER win the f*ckin’ National Title!

I have to agree that with the negative publicity, KF can't stick with a starting QB who struggles like he has in past years. 8 wins, you get to keep your job. Less than that and Barta starts making phone calls.

Plagiarism . . . I've never known that as a Methodist thing, so that must be a "you" thing. So do you intend on answering the question or did you just come here to virtue-signal. You wouldn't be engaging in that behavior to absolve yourself of past sins now would you?

I have no idea what you are talking about. Plagiarism? Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts