Will Hawks Score 120 Game Thread

Folks, it's not like Horace Broadnax doesnt know what defense is. He was a key player on those mid 1980's Georgetown teams that advanced to several final fours.

I wonder what John Thompson would think of this "defense"?

Not sure how I feel about that. I could have jacked up a couple of 3(s) and made it and I am a middle age guy.

makes the decision to stop playing UNI/Drake look even more ridiculous when Iowa plays about 5 of these types of teams (RPI 250+) every year. One would think going 1-4 against RPI top 50 would look better at the end of the year then 5-0 against pick up game at the Y competition.

makes the decision to stop playing UNI/Drake look even more ridiculous when Iowa plays about 5 of these types of teams (RPI 250+) every year. One would think going 1-4 against RPI top 50 would look better at the end of the year then 5-0 against pick up game at the Y competition.

Nope, I was told it doesn't matter...winning games against crap schools is good now. Just check my Next 3 Games thread.

We had a blast at this game.
Very good crowd.
Moss with two highlight plays.
And the ending chant and crowd roar for Michael Baer in the last 1:30 was priceless...
Go Hawks!

We had a blast at this game.
Very good crowd.
Moss with two highlight plays.
And the ending chant and crowd roar for Michael Baer in the last 1:30 was priceless...
Go Hawks!

Still can't believe he had the stones to bury that shot with the way the crowd was.

I like how Moss has been playing in December. He has to show he can do it night in night out during the conference grind. He is an experienced upperclassmen so he is capable. Moss with a well rounded inside outside game and fewer stupid plays could be a nice x factor during conference play.

I would be willing to guess that he's right up there in team assists since the Wisconsin game. Another aspect of his game that's improving.