Will Fleck get his third unsportsmanlike penalty in 3 years running on to the field against the hawks

uihawk82

Fleck is a head case. I have never seen a coach do this, get an unsportsmanlike penalty for running way on the field two years in a row against any team or two different teams.

I hardly have ever seen it happen. Yeah coaches yell bullshit to the refs from the sidelines and get a penalty OR

you can go Woody Hayes on your sideline and just POP an opponent with your fist, hahaha, old F woody.

Anyway, does anyone want to bet on this????

This thread follows along the thread about the timeout situation against minny last year. If Fleck is going to be a tool then you got to rub it in and send a message. Beating him tomorrow would be great again as he was getting so much air time last saturday before the Illini dumped his ass.

He is obnoxious.

I'll get some serious shit for this, but I actually felt bad for Fitz last week. He got a 15 yd called on him that really hurt them and you could read his face like a book. You could tell he felt awful.

Terribly officiated game too, btw. I was actually surprised we didn't have a thread on it. Seemed like it fell disproportionately on NW, so that probably goes a long way towards explaining why we didn't discuss it much here, but it was awful.

Say what you want about either guy, but I really believe both Ferentz and Fitz love their respective programs and players. Both are stand up guys in my book.

Fleck though? He's unbearable.

He is obnoxious.

I'll get some serious shit for this, but I actually felt bad for Fitz last week. He got a 15 yd called on him that really hurt them and you could read his face like a book. You could tell he felt awful.

Terribly officiated game too, btw. I was actually surprised we didn't have a thread on it. Seemed like it fell disproportionately on NW, so that probably goes a long way towards explaining why we didn't discuss it much here, but it was awful.

Say what you want about either guy, but I really believe both Ferentz and Fitz love their respective programs and players. Both are stand up guys in my book.

Fleck though? He's unbearable.

I wasnt quite sure what Fitzy did that was so bad. Not a lot of replay time on it but it looked like he just yelled at an official . But maybe he yelled the wrong words.

He is obnoxious.

OK, I'll be the one... Fitz practically begged for it. He screamed at the refs several times before that in close succession and he'd been riding the official on his sideline. We could see it from across the field and a NW fan near me said "He's gonna get 15 if he doesn't watch it". Then he went off again and I said "Here it is"...right before the ref threw the flag.

He did it to himself.

Last edited:
Well, no 15 yarder this year. But I can honestly say PJ Masks cost Minny the game with at least 4 really head scratching decisions.