Will Carver be packed Thursday?

It seems like every time I strongly anticipate a game the Hawks get smacked. Unfortunately, I can't wait for this game.

I went to the Minnesota game and the students were let in free and the atmosphere was great. I think Barta realizes that they need more students at the students at the game to make it as loud as possible. I wish it was a 7:00pm start since I have to drive from DM. But it sounds like there will be a lot of people there due to the groupon deal.

If the Hawks score 100 against Wisconsin, I'll buy the corndogs ;)

Not really, but no way will that happen.

Nice work U of I, I'll be looking forward to watching this one, hope the Hawks make it a game and Carver is rockin. I'm sure this is somewhere else but didn't see it after a quick search - will Cartwright or May be back for this game?

Sounded like May and Cartwright are doubtful for Wisky.

Matt Gatens bobblehead nite also.

Must protect our house,Hawkfans!

Wisky vs Iowa alltime bb series= 77-77...Hawks fell back for the first time in forever last year,but a sweep this year puts the Hawks back on top...to stay!

Football series is 42-42-2....this game give Iowa all time bragging rights til next year!

Sounded like May and Cartwright are doubtful for Wisky.

Matt Gatens bobblehead nite also.

Must protect our house,Hawkfans!

Wisky vs Iowa alltime bb series= 77-77...Hawks fell back for the first time in forever last year,but a sweep this year puts the Hawks back on top...to stay!

Football series is 42-42-2....this game give Iowa all time bragging rights til next year!

That stat never ceases to boggle the mind. Dead even in two sports in a series this old? Unbelievable.

Latest posts