Will Bielema hire from without for his open assistant jobs?

DarthKinnick

I wonder if BB will promote from within after losing so many assts and Wilson at QB.

Will his goal be to "promote stability" (whatever the fv<k that is) or to get the best guys possible who will help him put the best product possible on the field?

If KF will simply always promote from within, we should all be clamoring to be managers and jock-sniffers at UI, so we can get in line for promotions.

I think promoting Parker to DC is a dark cloud waiting to burst on the Hawks....bespeaks a hivemind mentality, groupthink, Us & Them-ism.

:eek:

Will obvious troll get a bite?

Stay tuned to find out!

/Really dude, the troll face avatar is a bit too obvious. What ever happened to subtle trolling. In my day, trolling meant something.

No troll. I just like reddit and /b/, and most of the avatar images on /b/ would NOT fly here.......guess I could do rabid wolf or bachelor frog......
:D

What ever Bielema decides to do is staff will be better prepared and run better that KF's. I still recall homer and company laughing three maybe four years ago when I would have loved to change coaching staffs with wisky.

What ever Bielema decides to do is staff will be better prepared and run better that KF's. I still recall homer and company laughing three maybe four years ago when I would have loved to change coaching staffs with wisky.

I've always said, if the grass is greener on the other side then why don't you go there?

No troll. I just like reddit and /b/, and most of the avatar images on /b/ would NOT fly here.......guess I could do rabid wolf or bachelor frog......
:D

So to assure me that you aren't a troll, you tell me you're a /b/tard? Now I am more certain than ever!

misc-will-smith.jpg

Bielema has not choice but to go outside the staff because they have all left. I believe 6 of the 9 staff members from last year are gone. Must not be a great place to work.........

I wonder if BB will promote from within after losing so many assts and Wilson at QB.

Will his goal be to "promote stability" (whatever the fv<k that is) or to get the best guys possible who will help him put the best product possible on the field?

If KF will simply always promote from within, we should all be clamoring to be managers and jock-sniffers at UI, so we can get in line for promotions.

I think promoting Parker to DC is a dark cloud waiting to burst on the Hawks....bespeaks a hivemind mentality, groupthink, Us & Them-ism.

Are you serious?

Since you seem to know it all and what KF should do, explain how Biels can replace 6 coaches from within?

WAIT!!!!!?????? WHY IS BIELEMA WAITING SO LONG TO MAKE A HIRE DOESN'T HE KNOW ALL THE RECRUITS ARE GOING TO LEAVE????? HE NEEDS TO FILL ALL THE POSITIONS RIGHT NOW, I DEMAND IT!

Actually last year when faced with an opening at d-coordinator......he did exactly that. He hired internally by promoting two position coaches to co-coordinators defensively.

why do these two things have to be mutually exclusive? this is the problem i have with the parker situation. just because he is an internal hire doesnt make him the wrong choice.

and with the loss of the asst. coaches they could promote a grad asst. or something but they will probably have some outside hires too. woods is an internal hire that iowa fans seem to agree with and he wasnt technically a coach.

Would that more non-dooshes would reply to threads......what a woeful world this could be.

Theboat obviously is a moran.

Latest posts