Wildcat haiku

Passing

Statistics complete back to 2000 · Glossary · SHARESHARE [X] · Embed · CSV · PRE · LINK · ?
Passing
Year
School
Conf
Class
Pos
Cmp
Att
Pct
Yds
Y/A
AY/A
TD
Int
Rate
Northwestern
Big Ten
FR
QB
Northwestern
Big Ten
SO
QB
Career
Northwestern

Rushing & Receiving

Statistics complete back to 2000 · Glossary · SHARESHARE [X] · Embed · CSV · PRE · LINK · ?

Rushing
Receiving
Scrimmage
Year
School
Conf
Class
Pos
Att
Yds
Avg
TD
Rec
Yds
Avg
TD
Plays
Yds
Avg
TD
Northwestern
Big Ten
FR
QB
Northwestern
Big Ten
SO
QB
Career
Northwestern

Looks like he only had 70 career attempts and managed to throw 2 TDs and run in 2 more. At this point, I'll take it.

Without putting in the effort to do too much research, I'm going to guess Fitz did the unthinkable and tried out another QB.

2 TDs and 5 picks and went 3 and out almost every time he hit the field. Good kid, bad QB, they moved him to receiver and have gone with the Colter-Siemian duo this year following up on the Persa-Colter-Siemian trio last year. You guys remember last year when Fitz played Siemian in the fourth quarter to get him some reps? Imagine a coach playing a freshman QB in a blowout loss just to get him reps. Unconscionable, who does Fitz think he is?

Only Northwestern
Smartest virgins in conference
Why can't we beat them????????????????????

Con-frens? Con-fer-ence...

Haiku Cat ruling:

Not haiku!!!

128824042135171963.jpg

Con-frens? Con-fer-ence...

Haiku Cat ruling:

Not haiku!!!

128824042135171963.jpg

Well, I guess it depends on your pronunciation. I say "con-frence". If you want to say it, "con-fer-rents" first off that is wacky. Welcome to the Big Ten Con fer rents vs welcome to the Big Ten Con frence. And second, your *****-cat don't scare me.

2 TDs and 5 picks and went 3 and out almost every time he hit the field. Good kid, bad QB, they moved him to receiver and have gone with the Colter-Siemian duo this year following up on the Persa-Colter-Siemian trio last year. You guys remember last year when Fitz played Siemian in the fourth quarter to get him some reps? Imagine a coach playing a freshman QB in a blowout loss just to get him reps. Unconscionable, who does Fitz think he is?

Do you mean when their unready 3rd string QB came in and shredded our NF​L CB? Oh yea I remember now.

Latest posts