Wil see you in Pasadena

Yes, here is why:
Iowa won it's division o$u did not. This also gives Iowa one more total wins than o$u.
Iowa has 2 top 25 wins to o$u's one.
O$u had the m$u scumbags at their home, Iowa had them on a neutral field.
No way o$u jumps Iowa for the rose.
Btw I hope m$u gets clobbered in the playoffs.

OSU takes the rose because they draw more. They will sell more and make the rose more money.

we go Rose, we just caught the entire nations attention. Plus, we haven't been there since 91, the Rose will look at how Iowa out numbered MSU fans 4-1. We bring 30,000+ fans to the Pasadena community. They want our Iowa money!!

True but OSU is a better TV draw, and that is what the bowl and network care about.

networks do, but the bowl selection committee cares about ***** in seats. Iowa would turn the rose bowl into kinnick west. can OSU do the same?

If they do take o$u we should organize a complete rose bowl boycott. This will hit them where it counts for taking the wrong team.

networks do, but the bowl selection committee cares about ***** in seats. Iowa would turn the rose bowl into kinnick west. can OSU do the same?

That doesn't matter, the Rose Bowl is always a sellout. I have no doubt half the state would be in Pasadena for the game, but TV matchups are what matter.

Which top 10 team will we destroy in an exhibition?

There's the key word: "exhibition". I honestly don't care what bowl Iowa goes to. They're all overblown exhibition games when you're not in the playoffs, and it's not like I'm going. The Rose Bowl would be fun, but there's a big difference between "I'm watching the national semifinals" and "I'm watching this game because I have a hangover on New Year's Day and I don't want to talk to my family".

I think the Committee moves Iowa down to #5 and keeps OSU at #6 and the Rose takes Iowa.

ESPN would love to see Ohio State-Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl - great for ratings.

I don't care if it's Rose or Fiesta ... Iowa deserves a "name" NY6 bowl. If anyone tries to derogatoryanything derogatory the Hawks out of anything with, "I told you so." I'm going to hunt them down and kill them ... literally.

Jeff H

_MG_5496-M.jpg

They already have.

Iowa has a much better resume to be ranked higher that o$u. They have done nothing special this year outside of 1 game.

Latest posts