Wikipedia Steve Alford...

For some reason I feel like I shouldn't laugh at that based on principle, but I just can't help it. That's hilarious.

Stephen Todd Alford (born November 23, 1964) is a retired American basketball player and the current head coach of the University of New Mexico Lobos men's basketball team. Alford, a former college basketball star and NBA player, was born in Franklin, Indiana and he grew up in New Castle, Indiana. Steve Alford was recently in court for money laundering and spending it on hair enhancement. He was 1st team all-big ten for having the best hair style and most worthless coaching strategy among all active coaches. He went to New Mexico so the less humid air would not effect his hair follicles. He enjoys losing to last second buzzer beaters, creating angry fan bases, and watching his assistant coach do all the work and take credit for it. But problem is if they lose, he is not at fault. Effective February 15, 2010 Todd Lickliter is joining the coaching staff at New Mexico to see how many terrible recruits they can obtain as well as proudly finishing last in the conference just so they can say we are doing it the "Butler Way".

LOLLLLL

Stephen Todd Alford (born November 23, 1964) is a retired American basketball player and the current head coach of the University of New Mexico Lobos men's basketball team. Alford, a former college basketball star and NBA player, was born in Franklin, Indiana and he grew up in New Castle, Indiana. Steve Alford was recently in court for money laundering and spending it on hair enhancement. He was 1st team all-big ten for having the best hair style and most worthless coaching strategy among all active coaches. He went to New Mexico so the less humid air would not effect his hair follicles. He enjoys losing to last second buzzer beaters, creating angry fan bases, and watching his assistant coach do all the work and take credit for it. But problem is if they lose, he is not at fault. Effective February 15, 2010 Todd Lickliter is joining the coaching staff at New Mexico to see how many terrible recruits they can obtain as well as proudly finishing last in the conference just so they can say we are doing it the "Butler Way".

LOL

Must have changed them now...lol I'm sure its just hawkeye fans trying to provide true information to the public
I anticipated that so I saved the main alteration:

"Steve Alford was recently in court for money laundering and spending it on hair enhancement. He was 1st team all-big ten for having the best hair style and most worthless coaching strategy among all active coaches. He went to New Mexico so the less humid air would not effect his hair follicles. He enjoys losing to last second buzzer beaters, creating angry fan bases, and watching his assistant coach do all the work and take credit for it. But problem is if they lose, he is not at fault. Effective February 15, 2010 Todd Lickliter is joining the coaching staff at New Mexico to see how many terrible recruits they can obtain as well as proudly finishing last in the conference just so they can say we are doing it the "Butler Way"."

Enjoy

There was also this bit at the beginning and end that were also reverted:

''Stephen "Wear a What would Jesus Do Bracelet and swear at collegiate athletes" Alford'''

"Alford is also a double agent with Indiana...hence the red blazer."

Latest posts