Why the foul fest starting with 1:25 to go on the clock??

uihawk82

I dont know about you folks but did the hawks start intentionally fouling. I was watching at a bar from a distance from the TV with no audio so I couldnt tell if the refs called every little touch or these were on purpose fouls.

Anyway, what do you think, what did Bobby Hansen and the TV guys say?

I think we were down 6 with 1:25 to go and PSU taking the ball inbounds. I thought a really good tough defensive stand was in order and if they got a stop the hawks would get the ball with a minute to go. Then if they can score with 45 seconds left they can even try to have another defensive stop.

But that is a moot point now.

Any insight here would be great.

The foul on the inbounds against Uthoff made no sense to me or either of Dolph/Bobby. They said that they didn't see it and were sure that the 5 second call was imminent on the inbounds. Killer.

at that point I arrived home, turned off the car radio and ran in to watch the end. The other super insane nonsensicle foul was Wagner's foul before the ball could be inbounded with 7 seconds left. Why not at least TRY for a steal since we were now down only 3. That was the game right there. I mean he didn't even try to move his feet ... it was awful. They wre making every frickin free throw!

Because coming into the game Penn State was not supposed to be a great free throw shooting team. But they weren't a good 3 point shooting team either.....smh.

Latest posts