Why no coaches shows on BTN?

Thawki

I guess I don't understand why the BTN ditched the broadcasts of the coaches' shows this year. I can't get the local feeds and I don't think I should have to get them from somewhere other than the BTN.

I guess maybe I answer my own question as to why they are doing this. I won't do it, I don't think, but if I would it would mean more revenue if people like me would sign up for it because I would end up paying more than I currently am to get this.

Is the additional revenue stream the reason, or am I missing something somewhere else?

with no due respect I never understood why anyone watched those things. its just a few highlights sammiched around a ton of coach speak.

with no due respect I never understood why anyone watched those things. its just a few highlights sammiched around a ton of coach speak.

Sure seems that way. I used to watch the Kirk Ferentz show regularly. I still do but not very often. A few high lights and no revelations, just a few comments on the game and, as you say, coach speak.

As for the other Big Ten coaches shows I watched part of them a couple of times. Pretty boring.

Sure seems that way. I used to watch the Kirk Ferentz show regularly. I still do but not very often. A few high lights and no revelations, just a few comments on the game and, as you say, coach speak.

As for the other Big Ten coaches shows I watched part of them a couple of times. Pretty boring.
I don't want to watch the others. I do want to watch our coach's show and I am not in Iowa and I don't want to pay more than I already pay for the BTN to do so.

That being said, I am pretty sure I will not pay beyond BTN to view the show, for some of the reasons mentioned in the first two responses to my initial post in this thread.

Latest posts