Why is Stanzi wearing a #21 red practice jersey?

busabus114

In all the pictures ive seen Stanzi is wearing a #21 jersey....anybody know why? If you cant tell im pretty bored

It is to confuse Ron Zook. He will be gameplanning for an entire year on the HB option pass that now dominates our playbook. Genius.

we all know how patriotic slingin dick is...the 21 symbolizes his version of the 21 gun salute for all of our fallen vets

2+1 = 3

Maybe it is his way of showing support for a certain player that shall remain nameless for fear of the banhammer.

It is to confuse Ron Zook. He will be gameplanning for an entire year on the HB option pass that now dominates our playbook. Genius.

That was freaking hilarious. I can see Zook now..."That QB looks alot like their running back who they kept....oh god no.

He wore it just to confuse us all. Meanwhile he's laughing with the guys in the locker room at you guys trying to figure it out.

2+1 = 3

Maybe it is his way of showing support for a certain player that shall remain nameless for fear of the banhammer.

I'm pretty sure his actual number adds up to 3 as well, based on a little something I like to call the commutative property of addition.

I have no idea except maybe, as already suggested, it was one of few red jerseys or Stanzi just likes it. Since other QBs are wearing white or gray, it may mean that the defense better dang well stay away and not touch !!!!

In past years, it seemed all QBs were wearing red so something different ths year.

Latest posts