Why is everyone ignoring the question about Wadley?

STLhawkeye20

It's brought up on occasion, but no one can answer it.

Where THE HELL is Wadley?

And if he's healthy, WHY THE HELL isn't KF playing him?

Look, I understand he has ball security issues. But when he was given a chance this year, he came through and torched defenses. Would love to see him run all over this Nebby D. At least let him play until he makes a mistake.

Look, I understand he has ball security issues. But when he was given a chance this year, he came through and torched defenses. Would love to see him run all over this Nebby D. At least let him play until he makes a mistake.

I don't believe anyone on the Iowa coaching staff posts on this board.

Yeah, Daniels just went parallel again to 'outrun' the Nebby defenders, fumbled it and recovered it.
Put some speed out there.

Well, Wadley is third string and Daniels and Canzeri are healthy. Granted I would like to seem him get a few carries. But there are not a lot of holes to run through right now. Daniels fumbled when the guy hit him 2 yards in the backfield and only a half count after he got the handoff so lets but things in context.

But I believe in Wadley as he has speed and deceptive power and great moves.

They are playing the "Safe" backs...

But to me out of the 3 backs Wadley is the best pure runnier... We tend to feature the worse of the 3 Daniels. I'm not saying Daniels is bad but he is the worse of the 3...

I just don't get it... never have.

we havent gotten anything from the running backs all day so maybe we see him next week after canzeri and daniels and mitchell each miss meetings

just another example of Ferentz trying to lose to prove some point about doing things right and leaving Nebraska with his head held high win or lose he does things the right way?

I find it funny that this thread died after Canzeri dominated the third quarter.

Wadley will be the feature back next year....

But this is Jordan's time.

We have a handful of good running backs. Someone is going to sit (I like Wadley the best myself but I didn't just coach the team to a 12-0 record)

Latest posts