Why Hawks no have an "intriguing" QB?

Iowa no have pizazz, and that why no snazzy QB wants to play here!

With a faster (WR and DB that can cover) and less predictable offense this will change. If and when. This season is huge on expectations. If we win the caliber of recruits improves.

Not being as "intriguing" is quite alright with me. I'm not a fan of the Manziel types. If Rudock has a great completion percentage of over 60% few INTs and is clutch on 3rd downs that's good enough for me. If he can hit on some big plays down the field more that'd be great and an absolute game changer if they can get one or two a game. But when you only attempt one or two a game it really narrows your margin of error for being able to. We'll see it'll be an intriguing year even with an unintriguing QB.

So did any of you actually look at this? Many posters were poking fun at Iowa and not having an offense that good players want to play in and such. Devin Gardner is on this list. If anybody here wants him as our qb you are either not smart or not an Iowa fan cause he is not good at playing football.

So did any of you actually look at this? Many posters were poking fun at Iowa and not having an offense that good players want to play in and such. Devin Gardner is on this list. If anybody here wants him as our qb you are either not smart or not an Iowa fan cause he is not good at playing football.

Don’t talk about Deace’s #1 B1G draft pick like that.

We are just plain 'ol vanilla Iowa ... Smash-mouth football ... Honestly, I think Jake is going to have a tremendous year and will be one of the topic QBs in the conference.

If you are referring to the west, that's the tallest dwarf argument.

I agree and rudecock IS good at playing the foozeball

Latest posts