Why does this happen to us? We are a POWER in the Big10.

Yes the Hawks are a powerhouse in the Big Ten. Which means they suck compared to any other conference.

I have explained this a number of times. The way Iowa recruits and runs their rotation, they will have these downturns as the cupboard goes bare after they have developed classes turnover.

The team we just lost to has 6 wins the last two years. And they play in the MAC. If this was Ferentz's first game I'd be ******. I'm done. I really am. I don't even know what to say right now.

I have explained this a number of times. The way Iowa recruits and runs their rotation, they will have these downturns as the cupboard goes bare after they have developed classes turnover.

Read: Iowa recruits well about every 3 or 4 years and develops players well 2 of 4 years.

Powerhouse no but Kinnick was one of the most feared places to play in the country. Kirk has changed that. Keep digging that hole kirk.

I'm not sure Iowa could have ever be considered a "power" in the B1G. Sure they've had a few good years here and there but by no means a power and in case you haven't noticed the hawks have been in the low of the low the last couple years. Quickly headed to the basement, i'd be embarassed to play us.

After the 2010 season I refuse to get emotionally involved in any Hawkeye football game, in fact it's gotten fun to laugh at Ferrets and co especially when I can call what will happen on the next play 90% of the time. It amazes my non hawk fans to no end. It's really nice to not be ****** the rest of the weekend, in all honesty I just don't care anymore.

You all should try it, watch the game with no expectations, laugh at their screw ups etc etc. It's made my life much more enjoyable.

All I am saying is, we went from sitting pretty in September games record-wise...to this? I am just upset! There isn't anything wrong with being disgusted with the product on the field right now. Lay off!

Latest posts