Why does Iowa always get me on dramatic last second 3 pointers?

Karma is a Tom Davis fan. That's all there is to it. When the hell is the last time we hit a shot like that?

Sometimes a guy is just on fire. Without that dude, we slaughter that team but he bailed them out.

Probably not, cause somebody will guard him. Just one of those young, inexperienced freshman who drops in 35.

Why did go for 3 out the time out instead of a safer two points? Great game though!

You had to know that Gatens was not going to get a call going to the basket. The refs had done swallered their whistles. Should have been a foul on the Basabe dunk attempt. Could have won. This team has some nice pieces and will only get better. THis would have been a really good win for them!

Ya we kind of lost this game when Gatens decided to drive to the lane with the game on the line. He leads the nation year after year in getting his shot blocked. I feel ten times more comfortable with Cartwright penetrating and getting a shot off. Oh well. I love that this team kept fighting. But that was a painful loss.

Nah, that's just a game they should have won, but a young team had one cold spell that cost them the game. This team is much better than last years team and will continue to improve moving forward. This win would have been big for them though!

I think we should get used to this type of performance from this team - great entertainment and will surprise some better teams, but will play just good enough to lose most nights. Hopefully no more losses when some no-name throws one in from 25 feet.

I think we should get used to this type of performance from this team - great entertainment and will surprise some better teams, but will play just good enough to lose most nights. Hopefully no more losses when some no-name throws one in from 25 feet.

Not a no-name
Ranked by ESPN as the No. 14 shooting guard and No. 49 overall prospect ... Ranked by ESPN as the fifth-best recruit in the state of North Carolina ... Rated by Rivals as the No. 11 shooting guard and No. 53 overall prospect ... Listed by Scout as the No. 15 shooting guard and No. 65 overall prospect ... Listed as a four-star recruit by both Rivals and Scout .

Its just one loss, but it really was a game they coulda/shoulda won. I was a little frustrated that Gatens got the last two shots. He was on the bench for the previous 5+ minutes then he puts up a 3 and drives into the lane against a lengthy 7 footer.

Latest posts