Why does ESPN/ABC/Disney want Cornholers to be good?

It's almost like Sean McDonough and Chris Spielman have been instructed to gloss over the bonehead play
& hype Nebraska, today.

Apparently, there's a lot of cable TV sets in those Western Iowa and
Nebraska trailer parks. And, a lot of them will book a trip to Orlando, with the
unemployment check windfalls, about February 1st.

That's my economic analysis of ABC's coverage, today.

#GoHawks

We b!tch and moan when national media don't give B1G props, then we b!tch and moan when they do.

The one constant....we have a lot of fans that like to b!tch and moan...

We b!tch and moan when national media don't give B1G props, then we b!tch and moan when they do.

The one constant....we have a lot of fans that like to b!tch and moan...

'We'.........who is 'We'?

Most fans don't think BIGTEN, when the name Nebbish comes up.

It's almost like Sean McDonough and Chris Spielman have been instructed to gloss over the bonehead play
& hype Nebraska, today.

Apparently, there's a lot of cable TV sets in those Western Iowa and
Nebraska trailer parks. And, a lot of them will book a trip to Orlando, with the
unemployment check windfalls, about February 1st.

That's my economic analysis of ABC's coverage, today.

#GoHawks

It's a historically great program with a new coach. Spielman and McDonough are pros. Prepare well for games and call them as they see them. They've been complimentary of Iowa in the past when doing Iowa games. Haven't heard anything out of line. As I type it's now 24-21 Nebraska down. Long way to go.

They always come back it seems. Even when they lose they seem to come back with big plays to make it a game. Just lose nebby.

'We'.........who is 'We'?

Most fans don't think BIGTEN, when the name Nebbish comes up.

Most fans do think BigTen when Nebraska is brought up. It's happened. Accept it. They are a national program and will be treated accordingly. Like it or not. I like that they are part of the conference and welcome the recognition.

Most fans do think BigTen when Nebraska is brought up. It's happened. Accept it. They are a national program and will be treated accordingly. Like it or not. I like that they are part of the conference and welcome the recognition.

Great game for YOUR cornholers today.

I hope you are proud...........lol...........

Whoops.......forgot to finish against mighty BYU.

Wonder if they are already calling for the coaches job because he lost the opening game? Something like 29 years winning the season opener down the DRAIN! HeeeHeeeHeee

Wonder if they are already calling for the coaches job because he lost the opening game? Something like 29 years winning the season opener down the DRAIN! HeeeHeeeHeee

In a word, yes...yes they are. And it's awesome.

I actually feel bad for Riley.

Latest posts