Why didn't Hunter play until second half?

I was wondering the same thing. Johnson seed to be getting beat quite a bit and there was no news on Hunter.

He wasn't at 100%, correct? I was assuming it was one of those "we're only going to play him if we really need him and give him a couple snaps at the end if we don't" scenarios.

No dirt here....was at the game and saw him standing on sideline! Forgot about it until got back home and surprised noone had mentioned.

I watched the game with Wade Leppert. He said that Hunter's knees are just awful and was shocked, a little angry actually, to see him play at all.

On another note...Did anyone see Iowa's Dline coach go crazy on Hunter on the sideline during the 4th quarter. It got so heated that Klug got up like he was heading over to give Hunter a beat down. Players had to stand in between the linebackers meeting and the Dline. Coach Wilson then talked to Hunter to get whatever it was straightened out.

I am sure it was nothing more than the passion of the game but there is no way in this world that I am going to **** Klug off!

On another note...Did anyone see Iowa's Dline coach go crazy on Hunter on the sideline during the 4th quarter. It got so heated that Klug got up like he was heading over to give Hunter a beat down. Players had to stand in between the linebackers meeting and the Dline. Coach Wilson then talked to Hunter to get whatever it was straightened out.

I am sure it was nothing more than the passion of the game but there is no way in this world that I am going to **** Klug off!

no, didn't see that one. wonder what the deal was?

Better question is: Do any of you yell outloud (when he makes a big play) - JEREMIHA.... MIIIIILF.... HUNNNNTTTEEERRR.... I always do... but then again, I act like a 15 year old.

Latest posts