Whose still a Hawkeye Fan!

I talk a big game after losses...but after 48 hours or so....I'm back...it's in my blood...no matter how bad they are...I'll always be there. Now as far as in game emotions go...I'm a roller coaster...I can go from saying they're the best in the BIG to saying they wouldn't beat Tipton High School all in one quarter haha.

But I'll always be in Kinnick and sporting the black and gold.

go Hawks!!!

edit: +6....I think with 6 people we can get a box in the press box....Jon, isn't it about time HN.com goes corporate sponsor and gets a private box? :)

I am a roller coaster as well, but I can vary from wanting to fire the entire staff from wanting them all to get lifetime contracts from play to play.

Never stopped being one but yesterday wasn't one of my happier moments as a Hawkeye fan. Almost without a doubt, they will play lights out against Michigan this week.

+14 (I think that's where we're technically at).

The thought of not going to this week's game (very) briefly crossed my mind. The first time in my life that I even for a moment gave thought to skipping a game intentionally. The only game I've not either been to, listened to on the radio, or watched on TV in the past 9 years was the Syracuse game in '07. Went on a date with a girl whose parent were VERY protective and wouldn't let her go out with anyone for a long time, and her parents happened to be out of town that night. I still tried to catch the game in the theater on my CD player/radio :D

So I missed that game, but it wasn't for lack of effort :)

But there's no way I'm going to bail on the Hawks.

I will always be black and gold. That's why these losses sting so so bad. I'll be rooting again next weekend, and probably swearing a time or two as well. But here's to finding some inspiration for playing balls to the wall and pull off the redemption game like we did against Sparty last year!

I haven't missed a game for the better part of 14 years, and I'm only 21. I don't plan on missing one any time soon. They always seem to deliver when hope dwindles, and I don't expect any different this year. Go Hawks!!!! Beat the crap out of Michigan next week :D

Im still waking up at 4 am on gamedays to wait for my front row student spot. I'll always love the hawks. Even when they lose. It gets in your blood and you cant like anyone else because the passion always burns at Kinnick.

Latest posts