Who's next in the state of Iowa?

Jok is the only Iowa kid that has an offer for the class of 2013. In the 2014 class Iowa has offered Seth Bonifas from Dubuque.

Casey Schlatter from Iowa Falls. I know Wisconsin and ISU are on him hard and his interest will grow from more of the big schools. Jay Knuth from Johnston has a ISU offer. Jok's knee's have really slowed his development.

Creighton has offered as well on Schlatter.

I heard Pella Christian has an 8th grader that is one of the top National recruits for his age.

I found a link from a year ago that has a Sebastian Bauch from Pella, IA listed as the #11 recruit in the nation for 7th graders at the time.

Middle School Elite Top 20 National Player Rankings 7th Grade (Class of 2016) | Middle School Elite

A lot can happen in another 5 years but he could possibly the next elite recruit to come from the state.

I wonder if Fran is aware... not unheard of to be recuriting freshman so he would only be a year away.

There were 6'8" and 6'6" 7th graders on that list. crazy. I wonder how that kid will grow. Be interesting to follow him.

I don't see McCaffrey pursuing too many small school kids. I know some can argue that Woodbury and Gessell play small high school ball, but both have been elite players on the AAU circuit for the past few years. He has made numerous comments on the radio show about wanting kids who play with and against D1 talent in high school. It seems every game Ingram and Clemmons play is against another team with 2-3 kids going D1 vs. in state kids that might have one D1 prospect in their conference.

Latest posts