WHO'S IN INDY?

damnfinn

curious to see what lucky HawkeyeNation posters are in or going to Indy. I see President Harreld is there, I wonder if Sally would have bothered to make this trip.

curious to see what lucky HawkeyeNation posters are in or going to Indy. I see President Harreld is there, I wonder if Sally would have bothered to make this trip.

F no. No way in hell Sally would have been there willingly. If she was there her sole purpose would be to save face in front of donors, NOT to support the team or Iowa athletics. She made it her mission to drive Iowa athletics into the ground while enacting ridiculous initiatives on campus that have had absolutely zero impact.

At my graduation her commencement speech consisted of her talking about her "accomplishments" for 18 of the 20 minutes and unenthusiastically spouting meaningless platitudes for the remaining 2. I remember sitting there loathing how someone like Sally could make such an egregious amount of money for doing absolutely nothing valuable while plenty of Iowa grads struggle to find gainful employment.

Last edited:
At the Super 8 on Hwy 31 & 474. Having a 6 foot blond (from a local brewery) ha ha , got my Fireball for tomorrow, look out Sparty

I used to live in Logansport for about four years. It is only about seventy miles north. I now live in Atlanta and have no interest in seeing the Hawks in the Peach. I am hoping for bigger things.

I hope you all have a great time and a very happy drive back home after the game. I will be watching at home.

I live in Indiana, but I don't want to flip $1000 for my family to attend the game. Call me cheap. Is everyone dressing in the color recommendation for each section? I hope it floods out the green.

We had a group of four arrive in Indy at 1:30 am. We left Des Moines about 3:45 pm. We were seeing fans for Iowa at a rate of 3 or 4 to 1 in our Hotel lobby.

All packed up and about to head out! Sounds like it's the 02 Orange Bowl fan wise from all the reports on the ground...

Iowa fans are "swarming"

Watching ESPN and showed Game Day and the Hawkeyes are in full force.You can hear them yelling LETS GO HAWKS. Of course all of the so called experts are picking Sparty,but that's ok.Lets go out and prove them wrong for the 13th time.Go Hawks

Latest posts