Who's Going

GrandpaHawk

Now that Christmas is over and the dust has settled on ticket prices who's all going and how are you getting there. The wife,granddaughter and I will be at the CR airport Wed. morning going with Primesport and staying at the Omni Hotel.Everyone have a safe trip and we will see you at the Rose Bowl.Go Hawks

Now that Christmas is over and the dust has settled on ticket prices who's all going and how are you getting there. The wife,granddaughter and I will be at the CR airport Wed. morning going with Primesport and staying at the Omni Hotel.Everyone have a safe trip and we will see you at the Rose Bowl.Go Hawks
I'll be there, Grandpa, because I live in the LA area. The Omni is a nice spot. Enjoy!

Well I wasn't going until this happened. We had our family Christmas on the 26th and didn't start the gift exchange until 6 in the evening. After Santa's helpers (two grandsons) passed out out the gifts I began opening my gifts. I opened one which had a small china bowl. I'm thinking this must be for my wife, dunce that I am. I look up and my youngest son and family are smiling. He says there is a little something that goes with it and my grandson hands me a manila folder. I open the card and in it are a ticket to the Rose Bowl and air line tickets to Vegas where my son and I will meet me and drive to California. I was overwhelmed and I broke down that he and his family would do that.

The best thing left for him to come back is to win a big ten title, or one more season with close friends. It unlikely will be because of anything about increasing his draft stock and supposedly he's graduating this spring sooo yea.

Well I wasn't going until this happened. We had our family Christmas on the 26th and didn't start the gift exchange until 6 in the evening. After Santa's helpers (two grandsons) passed out out the gifts I began opening my gifts. I opened one which had a small china bowl. I'm thinking this must be for my wife, dunce that I am. I look up and my youngest son and family are smiling. He says there is a little something that goes with it and my grandson hands me a manila folder. I open the card and in it are a ticket to the Rose Bowl and air line tickets to Vegas where my son and I will meet me and drive to California. I was overwhelmed and I broke down that he and his family would do that.

WOW….Thats a pretty awesome family you have eyekwah! Have a great time and 'Go Hawks" lets bring home the roses!

My family is leaving from the Quad Cities airport Tues. at 8am.with Destinations Unlimited. Staying in Santa Monica. Really nervous about this winter storm coming tomorrow morning so we are leaving tonight and staying in a hotel across the street from the airport. Nothing is going to keep me from the Rose Bowl. NOTHING!

My wife and I are flying out of DM tomorrow morning, with the Hawkeye Nation Travel package deal. So pumped about it! Bucket List trip for sure! Will be at the Omni, as well. We have our Star Line Tour scheduled as well for NYE day, hoping to maybe make the Battleship Iowa deal as well. Man, I'm sitting here at work, not getting anything done!

Latest posts