Who's going to win the NCAA tournament?

hawkeye12345

Thought i would take our mind off the obvious for a little bit.

This year has got to be deepest field I've seen. I honestly think that every top 25 team has a legit chance of winning the whole enchilada (with the exception of NM due to their coaching).

My final 4: Kansas, Kentucky, Kansas St, Duke
Championship: Duke over Kansas in a blowout

I'm going to take Kansas or Duke. Those two teams got some power. But the question is, who will be the spoiler? Miss Cinderella!

Kansas. This tournament is going to be so impossible to pick just because there hasn't been one dominant team all year and we've seen that any team can lose on any night.

I like Kentucky. John Wall is a beast. I also think Ashley Judd's support from the sidelines will put them over the top.

I'm going to go out on a limb.... I like the Nova team.

I know they aren't playing their best basketball right now but I think its a deep team with a guard who can score the rock in Scotty Reynolds.

I think Kansas wins it but I think Ohio State is a sleeper and could make a big run.

I think Kansas wins it but I think Ohio State is a sleeper and could make a big run.

I think Wisky could make a nice run as well. For some reason they struggle with the Illini but with Leuer back they have looked really good (at least against Iowa).

Hughes and Bohannon give them experience to help make a run.

I think Wisky could make a nice run as well. For some reason they struggle with the Illini but with Leuer back they have looked really good (at least against Iowa).

Hughes and Bohannon give them experience to help make a run.

I think Wisconsin always has a chance to win but their style puts them at a greater advantage to get upset (IMO). When you limit your possessions like they do there is always a chance that a bad team can beat you on a night you aren't scoring. In a one game series that can doom you quite quickly.

Plus I don't think this Wisconsin team is as good as past teams.

I don't think the Big10 lands more than one team in the Sweet 16 and I would go out on a limb and say that NO Big10 teams makes the Sweet 16.

I don't think the Big10 lands more than one team in the Sweet 16 and I would go out on a limb and say that NO Big10 teams makes the Sweet 16.

All you have to do is win two games to get in the sweet 16. Michigan St. and Ohio St will both have easy matchups the first round, and should have manageable second round games. I say those two are locks, but Wisconsin could make it too, they'll get an easy first game as well, but their second game might be tough. Purdue could do it with one game their favored in, and then maybe upset the next team even though they'll be the higher seed most likely, but I don't think they'll do it without Hummel. I say two B10 teams, maybe 3.

I happen to be an Alford fan...and I would love nothing more than to see the Lobos make a deep run in the tournament...but I have a feeling they'll be an early out (compared with their seed)...maybe second round.

I really like Ohio St...they're going to be one of the few teams with a legitimate, experienced big man and they've got the best player in the country. I also think Kansas is for real...they've got a very good mix of talented players and experience.

Every year I look at the stats ranking everything to make my picks...yet i never win, and usually lose to some one who knows nothing about bball, so this year I asked a friend who knows nothing about bball whos going to win, and thats what Im going with.

Ohio State

I agree about Ohio State.

Unfortunately I don't really have a clue about who I'm going to pick as my champ. The farther Iowa's BB program has sunk the less I follow college BB. This year has been the least I have followed college hoops since the 1968-69 season.

Latest posts