Who ya got....Huskers or Penn State

shades1622

I've rooted against Nebraska every game they've played this season and it would sure help Iowa if Penn State beat them this week but I just don't care. As long as Paterno is coaching that team I want them to lose. I don't think he should coach another game but if he does, I hope he doesn't taste victory anymore. This Saturday I will be rooting for BIG RED.

Never thought I would say those words...

I've rooted against Nebraska every game they've played this season and it would sure help Iowa if Penn State beat them this week but I just don't care. As long as Paterno is coaching that team I want them to lose. I don't think he should coach another game but if he does, I hope he doesn't taste victory anymore. This Saturday I will be rooting for BIG RED.

I will be rooting for anybody Nebraska plays. Like Paterno or not...last home game for PSU coaching legend...that place will be rocking...those kids will be sky high...Huskers lose BIG...PSU 31 Nebraska 10

They should take this game off the board. First, on pure moral grounds.
Second, because who knows how PSU's team will respond? My gut feeling is they come out ready to take out their frustrations on the field. But, they could also be emotionally drained from the past week.

Plus, how do McQueary's players respond to him?

I will pulling for Penn St. Believe it or not, them losing a football game won't do anything to help the victims. Nebraska losing a football will help our chances at winning the division, so go Penn St!

Depends who's there coaching. I'd like to see JoePa and McQuery never step foot on campus again and for the PSU players to win Saturday.

I cant even imagine what the players are going thru right now... they are getting hit from every angle right now... the coaches, their friends, their family, the media.... everyone has an opinion and wants to let them know what it is... I feel bad for them. I will be cheering for them to win for their own sake and not to have to carry this load with a lose as extra weight. I really hope they can play thru this. I would like to see the Hawks and PSU for the championship game in Indy.

i cant imagine they have been very focused on their game week preparation... probably wont play very well

PSU, I'm as disgusted as anyone and think Paterno and McQueary need to go immediately but their players did nothing. That being said I don't think it matters because Iowa needs to win out.

PSU, I'm as disgusted as anyone and think Paterno and McQueary need to go immediately but their players did nothing. That being said I don't think it matters because Iowa needs to win out.

Eddy -

How you gonna be MVP without knowing the various ways in which Iowa can win the division without winning out?

Eddy -

How you gonna be MVP without knowing the various ways in which Iowa can win the division without winning out?

I'll let my entire body of work in multiple forums speak for itself. You may have a shot at football forum runner up or something else trivial. Keep pluggin' away kid.

The home team appears to have an advantage in the Big Ten this year. This and senior day at Penn State. Also as a result of the events unfolding at Penn State this week I think the Penn State players may play with a special purpose Saturday.

That said, I see Penn State winning the game.

I will be rooting for anybody Nebraska plays. Like Paterno or not...last home game for PSU coaching legend...that place will be rocking...those kids will be sky high...Huskers lose BIG...PSU 31 Nebraska 10

Joe Pa is out now...after watching Silas' ? interview I want PSU to win...they are playing for more then Joe Pa..they are playing for their college and state. I say pure raw emotion carries PSU to a win. Fans will be rockin especially students

I agree 100% with the OP. I NEVER thought I would be rooting for Nebraska. I hope every team that PSU has left on their schedule destroys them. Not because I want the players to suffer, but for the university to crumble for what they've allowed to happen over the past however many years. This is so far beyond just football. The people that were at the top of this university are a disgrace to mankind.

I agree 100% with the OP. I NEVER thought I would be rooting for Nebraska. I hope every team that PSU has left on their schedule destroys them. Not because I want the players to suffer, but for the university to crumble for what they've allowed to happen over the past however many years. This is so far beyond just football. The people that were at the top of this university are a disgrace to mankind.
Interesting take. This is so much bigger than football.

I honestly wish that they'd just cancel the game.

Latest posts