Who would you rather play?

i would love a rematch with USC in the rosebowl. it will give us a chance to settle the score with the orange bowl collapse. it could also give us the top preseason position going into next year.

Iowa needs to meet Florida again sometime in the next four or five years. It'd definitely be worth the potential loss. USC can wait.

I'd like to see us get a shot at Alabama - that Ingram (I hope that's spelled correctly) kid is awfully impressive . I'd like to see what our defense could do against a player of his caliber.

i would have to pick the bama / florida game just to show the nation that we can hang with the sec and show them the big ten needs the repect we are not given

I think the biggest downside to the Bama/Florida loser is that the loser of that game is going to be down and possibly uninterested in their game as their eyes were set on a national title. So if we do beat them, that's going to be the excuse. I think an Iowa/Cinci game would place two teams against each other that would play their hearts out and leave it on the field. I would love to see that but I don't think a win against Cinci does any favors in terms of gaining respect for our program or the conference. So I'm kind of torn. A win against USC never hurts you but that doesn't interest me really. So in the end, I think we are better served playing the SEC #2.

I think Oregon would be an afterthought - nobody would watch that game. We need a name to compete with and that is either USC, Florida, or Alabama. I like our chances against Florida - they won last week but they were exposed.

I'd be thrilled to watch the Hawks slowly suffocate any of those teams.

That said, my choice would be USC or either of the ESSEEESEEESPEED teams. Any of those three, though, really. Just watching the WWL and the rest of the inept, mindlessly-parrot-the-current-media-narrative national sports media have to eat crow because the superduper magic awesome Florida/Bama/USC got beat by unsexy bad-for-ratings IOWA, and watching them sputter and bluster and hominah-hominah their way through coverage of a Hawkeye victory would be so, so sweet.

I'd be ok with either Bama or USC. The spread and athletic ability of the others would be a difficult matchup (not saying we wouldn't have a chance).

I'd rather play Oregon because my best friend is a huge ducks fan. While I think Bama is really good - they play more our style so that'd be a fun match-up. Boise and Cincy would be games I'd be really bummed if we lost so I'd rather play someone we'd be underdogs against.

I'd like a shot at USC. Not sure I'd like to play them in southern california though. Otherwise I'd choose Bama cause I think they are the best right now.

I would have to say Florida for all of the reasons mentioned above, Plus I would love to watch Clayborn light up Tebow before he goes pro. Once they are both pro's I don't think Clayborn would get the opportunity unless he bowls him over while he's holding the clipboard.

Give us USC or Florida that would make it just a huge game. Oregon would make the game lose its luster and feel. Not that Oregon isnt good it justv wouldnt be the same as if we got to play a USC