who will have more wins this year Iowa or ISU?

HawkeyeGold

i really keep going back and forth like everyone else this year. iowa could have anywhere from 3-7 wins. i know that is a big range, but i think that based off of last year and returners, 7 wins is the ceiling and 3 wins is the floor. Not talking head to head match up between IA and ISU, i cant see ISU winning more than 5-6 games, with their floor being 3 wins.

well, on the flip side I can't see Iowa winning more than 5-6 games either. there's a lot and nothing riding on the game in LAmes this year

I can't see Iowa winning less games than ISU. I think the ceiling for this team is much higher than most posters on here, however.

well, on the flip side I can't see Iowa winning more than 5-6 games either. there's a lot and nothing riding on the game in LAmes this year

There is still a lot riding on the game in Ames just for the fact that both teams will struggle to get 6 wins.

The winner of that game gets a big lift in the win column and emotionally.

If the hawks go into Ames and win after the OT nightmare of 2 years ago when jantz was out of his mind and after the hawks terrible offensive showing last year then I think the hawks will feel like they won 2 games .

But me I am only looking at NIU now and not guessing W-Ls.

Do you mean Iowa football vs ISU basketball in the total number of wins? Otherwise it won't be close.

What do you mean? ISU won the Title game last year and will repeat again.

Well they did throttle some pretty good Iowa teams the last few years. I think Iowa State wins at least the next 5-10. They clearly have the momentum. Lazard will likely be a top 3 pick before his time is done. Just a matter if when he declares. Tommy Mister might be the best pure athlete to ever come out of the Chicagoland area. Campos has been compared to Orlando Pace. Also with recent huge gets like the linebacker out of Wisconsin, Iowa State is starting to strike the heart of the Big 10. With the seasons PR is putting together, you can bet that Meyer and Hoke are taking notice and doing everything they can to stop him from poaching all their blue chip recruits. With the best facilities in the country, potentially greatest coach in the modern era, and possibly the best fan base in the country I'd say an Iowa State win this year is all but a given.

Well they did throttle some pretty good Iowa teams the last few years. I think Iowa State wins at least the next 5-10. They clearly have the momentum. Lazard will likely be a top 3 pick before his time is done. Just a matter if when he declares. Tommy Mister might be the best pure athlete to ever come out of the Chicagoland area. Campos has been compared to Orlando Pace. Also with recent huge gets like the linebacker out of Wisconsin, Iowa State is starting to strike the heart of the Big 10. With the seasons PR is putting together, you can bet that Meyer and Hoke are taking notice and doing everything they can to stop him from poaching all their blue chip recruits. With the best facilities in the country, potentially greatest coach in the modern era, and possibly the best fan base in the country I'd say an Iowa State win this year is all but a given.

BFQBW.gif

There is only one for sure win on Isu's schedule. I have them winning three games at most. They'll be one of the worst teams in the country.

Iowa wins two more games than Isu this year.

FreedCoamnche

Total wins between the two might not make double digits. It's embarrassing that this is a close contest oh how Iowa has fallen

a masterpiece.

il_fullxfull.463762673_q590.jpg

I think it might be easier to predict how many wins the basketball team will have. The football team is hard to predict because of how little we could see last year.

This is how it's done, people.

I think it might be easier to predict how many wins the basketball team will have. The football team is hard to predict because of how little we could see last year.

Ooth, are you lightening up some? I figured you'd say something like this, "since kf is still the coach you can bet they will win 3 or 4 games."

FreedComanche

Iowa Football 10 or more wins, ISU football 2 or fewer wins.
Iowa Basketball 30 or more wins, ISU basketball 9 or fewer wins.

Latest posts