Who who, who who, who we gonna play........

Bump. I'm going, and i'm trying to lock up tix but no one has the gametimes yet. When do those get announced?

Afternoon session on Friday (~2:30 PM Central). Sunday game time wouldn't be announced until late Friday night/first thing Saturday.

Well at least we didn't get Illinois, oh crap, that was last tournament. Don't intend to be a dick, but how can you get excited about this season anymore?

Spent a little time scouring the web for some temple stuff. I found a video of a game against an OK Tulsa team. Temple seems to be a pretty meh team. Nothing really stood out to me as really dangerous. Didn't see much creativity off the bounce (Tulsa did play zone exclusively so this may be misleading). Looking at stats their 2 point% is in the 300's so I don't think they create many easy baskets. Their big men stepped out and hit some mid range jumpers, but they're not really intimidating, tall, etc. I expect Woody to have a good game. They seem to be willing to share and move the basketball, but are inconsistent shooting the 3.

Overall, they didn't leave much of an impression. If Iowa was playing well, I don't see how they would lose this game. We'll see.

[video=youtube;F7pJH2tKcK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7pJH2tKcK4[/video]

Temple is playing fairly close to home.

They are indeed. It is 100 miles to Philly from Brooklyn and if we beat Temple we will likely have to play another team from Philly - Villanova. I am ok with Villanova playing so close to home as a 2 seed, but we should not have to play a 10 seed in their backyard. Having said that,Hawks by double digits.

Illinois is a conference foe and is familiar with playing against Fran. Temple will not have that advantage. Yes we could lose this game but should we lose it? No

Latest posts