Who was the smoking hot blonde sitting next to Mr. T at the game?

Two more comments, before I jump in a tub of ice...

1. I wonder how many times Chris Hassell will work her into the highlights package for SoundOFF tonight...

and

2. I pity da foo' who hits on May's woman!:mad:

I'm guessing zero, as WHO couldn't be bothered to send a camera crew to Iowa City yesterday.

I'm guessing zero, as WHO couldn't be bothered to send a camera crew to Iowa City yesterday.

Can't really blame them...the Girls' State Tourney was going on and it's just Shawn and Chris on the weekend...they'll get the highlights from somewhere...I guarantee it.

Can't really blame them...the Girls' State Tourney was going on and it's just Shawn and Chris on the weekend...they'll get the highlights from somewhere...I guarantee it.

They have the ESPN highlights, which they can't re-broadcast in HD, so any shots of Mr. May's ladyfriend won't do her justice.

Two more comments, before I jump in a tub of ice...

1. I wonder how many times Chris Hassell will work her into the highlights package for SoundOFF tonight...

and

2. I pity da foo' who hits on May's woman!:mad:

hahahaha that is f'in funny. Hassell was doing that last sunday, it was cracking me up!

Heavyweight Champion Wladmir Klitschko has a torn abdonminal muscle? I didn't know that. Is his upcoming fight postponed? :)

Latest posts