Who the **** are you people trying to argue with

DuffMan

I havent seen a single person connected with the football program (coaches, players, administrators, or fans) say anything that could possibly be construed as indicating they are happy with a 7-6 season. Yet I have seen countless people make posts trying to dress down these mystery happy people.

Who the **** are you trying to argue with?

Oh, so you are satisfied with losing to Minny and Northwestern. At least you are man enough to admit it.

100% correct!

I havent seen a single person connected with the football program (coaches, players, administrators, or fans) say anything that could possibly be construed as indicating they are happy with a 7-6 season. Yet I have seen countless people make posts trying to dress down these mystery happy people. Who the **** are you trying to argue with?

I wouldn't say people are claiming (coaches, players, administration) are "happy" about it... But if certain issues aren't addressed (recruiting, play calling, clock management) then I guess I am a "crazy" person.

KF is a GREAT guy, no doubt. But by no means does he have a smooth sailing ship, there is cracks in the hull that need repaired.

I am one that still believes that KF is the right coach for this program. Do I think he needs to tweek his coaching philosophies. Yes! Coaches? If that is what may get us back to the 9-10 wins or better. I think he has players on this team that are really capable of shinning and making an impact. The fact of the matter is he needs to have his coaching staff evaluate things better and coach to their strengths. Perhaps change the schemes, utilize players differently. Do something.

I think it is BS that some say there lacks a lot of talent on this team. I think that there is a lot of talent on this team and can be coached to even greater capabilities.
The key is knowing who belongs where and when. Next season KF needs to place him self on the seat and start to answer to the cry of his loyal fans who want better results with better product. Some serious soul searching will help. The Hawks need to overcome their identity crisis and claim the bullies of the Big-Ten. Period!

One other thing. I would hope next year KF is placed on the HOT SEAT! Or at least make his seat alot warmer than normal.

Last edited:
I havent seen a single person connected with the football program (coaches, players, administrators, or fans) say anything that could possibly be construed as indicating they are happy with a 7-6 season. Yet I have seen countless people make posts trying to dress down these mystery happy people.

Who the **** are you trying to argue with?

People are stupid. People get mad and they want to blame someone. People will willingly remain ignorant of reality in order to confirm their view of the world and how it works...

And some people are just n00b trolls who feel that every thought in their head deserves a new thread.

Whatever, they're more entertaining than anything on TV right now.

why don't people wait til the New DC is announced to make any decision on Kirks ability to change
if he goes with Aiken or Stoops it will show he can change
if its Parker, well then it is the same ol' same ol'

People are stupid. People get mad and they want to blame someone. People will willingly remain ignorant of reality in order to confirm their view of the world and how it works...

And some people are just n00b trolls who feel that every thought in their head deserves a new thread.

You got that right!

I concur. Not sure about the tv part though, I don't have it on at the moment.

1st Stoops is going to Oklahoma to be co dc under his brother,at least thats what they what the announcers said during the game. 2nd the defense is not as much of an issue as the offense, I don't care how great your defense is when your offense goes three and out your D will eventually break down!KOK porks the D with his play calling! He calls a run on 1st and 15 and again on 2nd 12 putting to much pressure on the QB to be perfect on 3rd and long! over 10 punts last night! thats alot to ask any D and to thier credit play pretty well.

Latest posts