Who should be ranked number one?

herkyattack

Who do you guys think should be ranked number one in the polls? LSU has played the toughest schedule to date, but Oklahoma and Alabama have looked more impressive in dispatching their competition.

My top five right now would be:
1. Alabama
2. LSU
3. Oklahoma
4. Wisconsin
5. Stanford

I think all 5 of those teams are pretty darn good.

LSU, they have played the hardest schedule to this point. Plus, #7 is one of the best college football players I have ever seen.

Isu. Without the penalties, turnovers, poor execution, subpar talent, bad coaching, crooked officials, and texas, they'd be undefeated.

My top five right now would be:
1. Alabama
2. LSU
3. Oklahoma
4. Wisconsin
5. Stanford

Can't disagree with that - except I'm ok with LSU being #1. Pretty tough call right now IMO between LSU & Alabama.

I'd leave OU at #3. I'm sure they're a good team, but who have they beaten other than FSU, who was very overrated at the time they played them? Alabama & LSU have been more impressive so far. Might even be tempted to think Wisconsin might be on par with OU after seeing that beat down last night.

The 5 listed are the best teams in the country. I think you could throw a blanket over 'Bama, LSU, Oklahoma and Wisky.

It will be interesting to see who goes undefeated between those 5 teams. Oklahoma has three legit games remaining, Bama and LSU play each other and Wisky should roll from here on out.

Can't disagree with that - except I'm ok with LSU being #1. Pretty tough call right now IMO between LSU & Alabama.

I'd leave OU at #3. I'm sure they're a good team, but who have they beaten other than FSU, who was very overrated at the time they played them? Alabama & LSU have been more impressive so far. Might even be tempted to think Wisconsin might be on par with OU after seeing that beat down last night.

I also agree! Maybe LSU and Ala. switch places.

Maybe not #1 but Clemson is making some noise as well.

Clemson vs...
Alabama? UA blowout.
Wisconsin? UW blowout.
Louisiana State? LSU blowout.
Oklahoma? OU blowout.
Oregon? Duck blowout.
Michigan? Wolverine blowout.
Stanford? Cardinal blowout.
Boise State? Smurf blowout.
Okie State? Cowpokes roll.
Arkansas? Hmmm....

I'm pretty sure illannoy and Iowa would manhandle lil' Clemson, too. Yep, they're fast little jitterbugs. Strong? Nope. Built to last? Nope.
Watch and see. They'll pull a clown-like fold any week now.

1. LSU
2. Oklahoma
3. Bama

Its really a toss up though. Can't argue with any of them being #1. Can't wait for the Bama-LSU game

Latest posts