Who saw the guy run on the field today?

the guy came from the row in front of us. he was a drunk idiot most of the game and he said he would run out naked if the call was not overturned. some of us were hoping he would do it so he could get kicked out and he did

DSCN2286.jpg

A few years ago I was watching an Iowa/NW basketball game at IC, and during the game a student wearing a cape ran onto the court and took the basketball from the Hawkeye PG and dribbled down the court, cape flying to make a layup. It was perfect. Players from both teams stood out of his way, his layup was uncontested.

:)

A few years ago I was watching an Iowa/NW basketball game at IC, and during the game a student wearing a cape ran onto the court and took the basketball from the Hawkeye PG and dribbled down the court, cape flying to make a layup. It was perfect. Players from both teams stood out of his way, his layup was uncontested.

:)

You know the rules, Jack: pics or it never happened. :D

At first, I thought that guy was protesting the ruling of incomplete on Donatell's near-interception :D

Why can't our idiots be more like the Arizona ones? At least that fan confused the heck out of everyone by running out looking like a ref. Hopefully next time he will remember to take out a yellow flag with him.

If your going to run...

Go naked and go as long and as hard as you can. Dont surrender and then shake your head like youre some kind of a bad *** while in cuffs.

"Go naked and go as long and as hard as you can."......... Seriously, if I had a quarter for every time I heard that.....

gee, a drunken meathead did something monumentally stupid...who'd a thunk it

Latest posts