Who opts out if we go bowling?

Let me clarify...if you aren't a 1st or 2nd round lock you don't gain anything by sitting out. If one or both of them has a big performance in a bowl game that boosts their draft stock.

Let me clarify...if you aren't a 1st or 2nd round lock you don't gain anything by sitting out. If one or both of them has a big performance in a bowl game that boosts their draft stock.
Nixon isn't a first or second round pick?

If you've watched even 10 seconds of any interview with Nixon or Gholston you'd see they ain't guys who are going to sit out a bowl game, lol.

Probably not in a normal year, but you never know in a year like this.

ISM seems likely. Why test the bum ankle? He is supposed to compete in whatever what Senior Bowl will be.

I could see Alaric Jackson as another. I am guessing the defensive players will compete; in general there seems to be less risk on that side of the football. And I think Golston and Nixon could each up their draft stock by a round or two if they were to dominate an SEC offensive line.

Noah Fant.

I hope that this team is too tight knit for anyone to do this.
Fant didn't like being here. He's a husker at heart and the ridiculous playing time stuff got to him (rightly so). I got no beef with Fant whatsoever but there's a reason you don't hear him advertising that he's a Hawkeye.

Fant didn't like being here. He's a husker at heart and the ridiculous playing time stuff got to him (rightly so). I got no beef with Fant whatsoever but there's a reason you don't hear him advertising that he's a Hawkeye.
Wonder why, if your statement is accurate that he is a husker at heart, he didn't commit to them after they offered?

Wonder why, if your statement is accurate that he is a husker at heart, he didn't commit to them after they offered?
Because Iowa is TE U, and the huskers suck now.

I sat behind his family at the '17 spring game, his sister had a huskers shirt on under her jacket. If you check out his family on twitter they're all husker fans. His brother Willie Jr. (the douche bag who started all that shit on twitter) is a HUGE husker fan.

nebraska was a tire fire by that time and Iowa was a school known for putting TEs in the NFL. It worked for him.

The accolades are beginning to come in for Nixon. Going to be a difficult decision for him to opt out of a bowl (if they have any) or risk an injury.