Who makes the Olympic team - Helpful Flow Chart

yeah i was just looking at that too. Varner and Burroughs really have huge advantages being world medalist this past year. I didn't realize that.
Also, is there anywhere to look at the list of guys who have now qualified? I thought i read somewhere that the brackets aren't seeded but drawn in randomly by a computer. anyone know if that's correct?

yeah i was just looking at that too. Varner and Burroughs really have huge advantages being world medalist this past year. I didn't realize that.
Also, is there anywhere to look at the list of guys who have now qualified? I thought i read somewhere that the brackets aren't seeded but drawn in randomly by a computer. anyone know if that's correct?

They will be seeded by the coaches according to Brandon Slay.

Holy Crap, go to the qualified athletes at 121 pounds in Mens Freestyle and take a look at Ben Kjar's picture. Let me know what you think...

Holy Crap, go to the qualified athletes at 121 pounds in Mens Freestyle and take a look at Ben Kjar's picture. Let me know what you think...

So you haven't ever seen Ben Kjar before?

Wait till you see Anthony Robles, you'll really get a kick out of him, he only has one leg!

So you haven't ever seen Ben Kjar before? Wait till you see Anthony Robles, you'll really get a kick out of him, he only has one leg!
Nope i have not seen Ben Kjar before. One of the few 120 pound people im scared of! But I might put Ben in my garden to scare off animals..
And yeah i watched Robles destroy Mcd with one leg.

Nope i have not seen Ben Kjar before. One of the few 120 pound people im scared of! But I might put Ben in my garden to scare off animals..
And yeah i watched Robles destroy Mcd with one leg.

You are a real piece of work to come on a message board hide behind a screen name and make fun of a kid for how he looks. Why dont you read his story maybe you wont have smartass comments after you get done.

http://faceofachampion.blog.com/2011/11/30/who-is-ben-kjar/

Does anyone know if any of the weights (outside of Varner, Burroughs) have a Winter Tours Champion in them that would require an additional International tournament after the Olympic trials? also, is 132 qualified?

Does anyone know if any of the weights (outside of Varner, Burroughs) have a Winter Tours Champion in them that would require an additional International tournament after the Olympic trials? also, is 132 qualified?

132 is not qualified yet. They have 2 more chances to qualify the weight: The first will be in Taiyuan, China on April 27-29 and the second in Helsinki, Finland on May 4-6.

Is this how they always have to qualify for the Olympics? This seems so fudged up and impossible to follow. So you can with the trials, but not go to the Olympics if you have to wrestle in a post trial tourney?

Wow I apologize. I didnt realize it was a medical condition. He sounds like a great person.

You didn't say anything negative, you just said look at his face. It's not insulting to say "that dude's face is messed up" when his face is in fact messed up. Too many over sensitive types on here.

Is this how they always have to qualify for the Olympics? This seems so fudged up and impossible to follow. So you can with the trials, but not go to the Olympics if you have to wrestle in a post trial tourney?

No, but the Olympics are earlier this year, so USA Wrestling decided this was a better alternative than to do the usual Nationals and trials. They could have done nationals earlier but it would have interfered with the college season.