Who Makes The Gloves Iowa and Bama Are Wearing?

Somebody who makes a lot of money every time somebody scores and players show them off...

Ingram and Wegher made the same hand gestures to show the palms, which I know are school related...but is there some reason for the big empty hole between the hands? Like a corporate symbol of some kind being made? If there is...

I am definitely not 'hip' enough to know why. Someone had just told me about the gloves and pointed me here. I am sure there is something in the culture that I am not aware of because of my advanced age that the gesture is referring to. :)

Ingram and Wegher made the same hand gestures to show the palms, which I know are school related...but is there some reason for the big empty hole between the hands? Like a corporate symbol of some kind being made? If there is...

Perhaps they are sponsored by former WCW wrestler Diamond Dallas Page...

Doesn't seem to be any advertising logos on the palms...must've just been something the players noticed others doing...but like with Iowa's you had to do it to make the Tigerhawk logo.

Haha...good one norwalk! I was racking my brain to try to remember who the wrestler was that used to do that! Maybe a kilt and bagpipes will be the next trend?

They're making the diamond sign... not like DDP, but like Jay Z, for the "rock" as in Rockafella records. You damn old people! JK

Latest posts